Eson Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
Fisher and Paykel Eson Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
Includes 30 Day Satisfaction: Try the Eson Nasal Mask risk-free for 30 days and if you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full store credit.
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher Paykel Eson nasal CPAP mask kit allows you to purchase the mask without the headgear or add the headgear to make a complete CPAP mask system. This is a nasal style sleep apnea interface that covers the nose only. The lightweight CPAP mask frame and cushion contours to the face and gives you the added comfort of "barely know it's there" feel. Customize your mask to the ideal cushion size you need to receive the therapy you deserve! Available in 3 cushion sizes, select the best fit based on your needs! Nasal CPAP masks are recommended to be replaced every 3-6 months or as needed. Certain CPAP mask parts can also be replaced on this model such as the headgear or cushion.
Please Note: If the headgear is added on to this purchase it comes in a Medium/Large size.
Special Features and Benefits
- RollFit Seal: The RollFit Seal technology is developed and trademarked by Fisher Paykel Healthcare. Your cushion seal rolls back and forth around your nose eliminating pressure from the bridge to give you a more comfortable seal.
- ErgoFit Headgear: ErgoFit Headgear is a breathable headgear designed with one thing in mind; ease of use. Every aspect of the headgear is created with you in mind! Established to self-locate high on the back of your head this fit allows for more movement up and down and side to side without losing your tight mask seal. Reduce skin irritation by simply adjusting the Velcro ends to the perfect fit for you. Overall, the Eson is the simple CPAP mask option you have been looking for!
- Eson Easy Frame: Have you had issues with your mask frame in the past? That is NOT the case with the Eson Nasal Mask! The Frame of the Eson, is a one size fits all frame allowing you to swap out your cushions with ease! Effortlessly click your cushion into the frame and adjust the headgear for nightly use! The easy frame is extremely light without sacrificing it's durability. Rest assured you are receiving the perfect combination of comfort and reliability!
Included in This Package
- (1) Eson Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Eson CPAP Mask Cushion
- (1) Mask Elbow Connection
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
18 reviews4.7 out of 5
Good but has a serious design flaw
by YEG_Bob -
For general fit, this CPAP mask works well but the plastic prongs holding the top of the head gear are too weak. I turn over a lot in my sleep and in 4 months I've broken 3 different prongs.
Comfortable Nasal mask
by Jeffery -
Haven't been using this mask long but I will still rate it with 5 stars. So much better then the nasal pillow mask I was using. The cushion makes it much more comfortable . Also so easy to adjust . Fits great, I do recommend this mask.