Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Kit Non RX
Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher Paykel
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Fisher Paykel introduces the all-new minimal contact Evora Nasal CPAP mask featuring its newly developed optional CapFit headgear which is as easy to put on each night as your favorite hat! Combine that with the unique compact nasal cushion which rests gently under your nose to reduce the possibility of skin irritation.
Why pay more for CPAP supplies that you don't immediately need? This mask kit differs from standard masks by giving you the ability to purchase the Evora Nasal Mask with or without the headgear. Save yourself money while only purchasing the supplies you need!
Not sure if the Evora Nasal Mask is right for you? Continue reading below to see if the Evora fits your sleep therapy needs!
Special Features and Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft-knit material on the headgear provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed. The Evora headgear minimizes the contact between the mask and your skin by up to 64%! This is most beneficial to users who suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material.
- Snapback Design - The Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear which is optional in this CPAP mask kit. This exclusive design makes it easier to quickly slide your CPAP mask on and off each night with little effort. In fact, in a recent study by Fisher & Paykel, 98% of patients who tried the Evora Mask stated how easy it is to take on and off in the dark! Lastly, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise for you and your bed partner as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - The compact nasal seal rests gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube holds your mask in place. These cushions are designed with stability wings on the sides used to secure your fit and reduce the risk of your mask leaking. At the same time, the soft floating seal sits under your nose to give you minimal contact between the silicone and your skin; this is perfect if you have sensitive skin or regularly suffer from painful skin irritation. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tube
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build-up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: EVO1SA, EVO1MA, EVO1LA, EVO1WA
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Still cant go wrong
by Billy D -
Love the mask and cushions all feel and fit great, my only gripe is with the headgear feeling flimsy. Other than that, great product.
by Christopher M. (New Jersey) -
I am always satisfied with shopping at 1800CPAP. I lost my prescription for my mask years ago so I just purchase the kit because it has everything I need and I dont need my prescription. So far I have had this mask for 4 nights and it fits great. No leaks and I hardly know it is there. Thank You.