Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Headgear
Evora Headgear by Fisher Paykel
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Fisher Paykel introduces a first of its kind CapFit headgear which is only compatible with the Evora nasal CPAP mask. This lightweight, one-size-fits-all headgear connects securely to the mask frame and eliminates cushion tension. You can even utilize the Velcro straps to make minor adjustments in finding your ideal comfort level!
The Evora headgear features AirEdge Technology which rests softly against your cheeks and assists in reducing painful skin irritation marks. If you suffer from skin irritation after wearing your CPAP headgear, the Evora CapFit headgear can help!
Special Features and Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft-knit material provides comfortable support during sleep while also reducing unsightly red marks from over-tightening. If you suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies, the Evora Nasal Mask is designed to meet your needs.
- Unique Design - The Evora introduces the world's first CapFit headgear which fits similar to your favorite hat. Easily fit and adjust your headgear to your desired comfort level with 3 points of adjustment! In fact, in a recent study by Fisher & Paykel, 98% of patients who tried the Evora found it easy to put on and take off in the dark. Choose ease of use when considering your next CPAP mask. Choose the Evora Nasal Mask!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Evora Headgear with Back Strap (one size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable dirt)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Yessie J -
feels very flimsy so its not very ideal