Evora Nasal Mask Cushion Seal
Evora Nasal Cushion by Fisher & Paykel
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
A common issue with many CPAP users is skin irritation which can occur in many different ways. Whether you suffer from sensitive skin or notice irritation around your nose after wearing your CPAP mask each night, Fisher Paykel has come up with a solution. The Evora Nasal Mask offers an all-new minimal contact replacement cushion that rests gently under your nose, unlike most nasal CPAP masks that cover your entire nose. By allowing the bridge of your nose to remain free from contact, you will feel a greater sense of freedom from your previous nasal cushions. These cushions securely connect to the mask frame and short tube which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
How Do I Find My Size?
Having trouble with mask leaks or feel as though you may have the wrong size cushion? Download our Sizing Guide located in our manual tab above to resize your Evora nasal cushion and achieve the comfortable night of sleep you deserve!
Special Features and Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The silicone material of the cushion sits softly under your nose to provide a comfortable fit during sleep and reduces the risk of skin irritation through contact. This is most beneficial if you suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material. If you are a side sleeper or an active sleeper, the Evora is the mask for you and with a 30-day satisfaction promise, you will receive a full store credit if you are not completely satisfied!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your seal and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build-up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 400EVO115, 400EVO116, 400EVO117, 400EVO118
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7032
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
Great, comfortable nasal mask.
by Rick Golden -
Have tried atleast 5 other masks and different brands. The EVORA is the best I've found. I can not handle a full face mask and the nasal mask that have to stick in your nostrils. This pillow lays under the nose and almost feels like you don't even have a mask on.
Causes whiteheads and blemishes on the nose
by Alice -
The mask causes multiple whiteheads in the crease along the side of the nose and sometimes along the top. It is from the air and moisture constantly blowing and slipping up from the sides of the nasal cushion and somehow gets under the skin. In the morning it can take an hour for the skin on my nose to release all the moisture that has collected under the skin - it is puffy, weeps and is very unattractive.