Evora Nasal Mask System by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask
When choosing a CPAP mask 2 major factors to consider are the amount of time spent finding the ideal fit and how easy it is to clean the mask. The Evora Nasal Mask by Fisher & Paykel simplifies these factors through its unique design. This all-new minimal contact mask introduces a first of its kind CapFit headgear which fits like your favorite hat as it snaps into place on the top of your head.
Pair that with the compact nasal seal which rests gently under your nose to reduce the possibility of skin irritation. These cushions securely connect to the mask frame and short tube which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
Not sure if the Evora Nasal Mask is right for you? Continue reading below to see if the Evora fits your sleep therapy needs!
Risk Free 30 Day Satisfaction
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a full store credit and our customer service staff will assist you in finding a CPAP Mask for your specific needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft-knit material on the headgear provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed. The Evora headgear minimizes the contact between the mask and your skin by up to 64%! This is most beneficial to users who suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material.
- Snapback Design - Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your fit and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tube
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Adjustable Headgear and Back-strap
- Disassemble mask by removing the headgear and cushion from the frame. Please note that the short tube is permanently attached to the frame and can NOTbe removed.
- Soak your mask parts in warm water with soap. Work the soap into each accessory to remove any visible dirt.
- Fully rinse each mask part under running water to remove any excess soap.
- For best results, allow each piece to air dry before reassembling your mask.
- Once fully dry, connect your nasal cushion and headgear back onto the mask frame. You should hear a snap which lets you know the pieces are attached in the right position.
If you have further questions regarding cleaning your CPAP mask, scroll up to our Manuals" Tab located above for a video explaining the best way to clean your CPAP supplies.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 6 oz
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Nasal CPAP Mask
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- US Shipping Cost: Free
Ratings & Reviews
by Henry C -
Fits great, zero sound while wearing. Almost like youre not even wearing a mask. Doesnt rub on my glasses either while wearing them at the same time.
A great mask
by Clydeg -
With this mask you actually can see things and hear things too. It is so quiet. It is very light weight but has a good seal even with higher pressures. Also, very simple to put together and doesn't leave marks on your face or rub against your ears. I am so happy I bought one.