Pilairo Q CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The defining feature of the Pilairo Q nasal pillow CPAP mask is the self-adjusting seal that fits a wide range of nose sizes and shapes. It offers a one size fits most cushion that takes the guesswork out of choosing a mask with headgear. The Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask slips into place and self-inflates with air pressure. The Pilairo Q AirPillow seal hovers at the end of the nose to create a seal without the facial pressure of a frame. The therapy air flow fills the AirPillow Seal base to create a seal that self-adjusts to the nose as it inflates.
The Fisher and Paykel Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask is very lightweight and comfortable for use all night long at just 1.83 ounces. Because the face and head straps are adjustable, it’s easy to get a good fit with the Pilairo Q nasal pillow CPAP mask. The stretch wise headgear of the nasal pillows mask ensures that the straps sit above your ears for comfort.
The AirPillow seal snaps into the form-fitted mask base to encompass the nose while the stabilizers offer support, allowing the mask to "hover" over the nose. The fully rotating elbow allows the short flexible tube to be positioned in many directions. The air is diffused quietly away from the person using the nasal pillow CPAP mask as well as a bed partner, ensuring that both of you can get a restful night’s sleep.
Choosing a CPAP mask with headgear isn’t always easy. Selecting the one with added features like adjustable headgear and nasal pillows for comfort helps ensure satisfactory results that may reduce the symptoms of sleep apnea and related conditions. And because there is no prescription needed for your purchase, shopping for your new mask with headgear is easy.
Pilairo Q Special Features
- AirPillow Seal - Uniquely designed nasal pillow self-inflates, allowing this cushion contours perfectly to your facial structure.
- One size fits most - Ensure you are receiving the right fit without the struggle of searching for a specific sized cushion for your needs. The adjustable headgear ensures that the mask is fully customizable.
- No touch mask base - The silicone cushion on your Fisher and Paykel Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask provides minimal contact under your nose. Fall asleep with the feeling that you are not wearing your Fisher and Paykel Pilairo Q CPAP mask.
- Quiet 360º elbow - Enjoy the freedom of movement throughout the night no matter your sleeping position with the Pilairo Q nasal pillow. Rest assured you and your bed partner receive a great night's sleep without dealing with a loud CPAP mask.
Included in This Package
- (1) Pilairo Q Mask Frame with Short Tube
- (1) One Size Fits Most Cushion
- (1) Elbow Cover with Diffuser Filter
- Optional Headgear with Clips (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 400HC565
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- Actual Weight: 2 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Self-Inflating Mask with only 1 Strap For the Headgear
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Definitely not most comfortable for me!
by Mary -
Got this based on reviews--wrong choice. I am a side sleeper and rarely have problems with nasal pillows. A little fussing for a brief moment and sound sleep. With this one, the soft cushiony airy inflates with exhalation and occasionally was noticeably moving. Same area contacted enough of my face to make me hot (the reason I got rid of nasal masks). And the side pieces that hold all this often poked painfully into my cheek(s). On top of which is a VERY short attachment tube. My machine sits on the bedside table on one side of my TWIN bed. When I roll onto my right side ( back to the machine) I had to scoot so my back was on the very edge of the mattress or tip my head backward because this + my hose won't reach (hose connects to the right back of the machine). I would return this in a heartbeat if I could.
BEST FITTING MASK I HAVE TRIED SO FAR
by Carlos Sanchez (Bakersfield, CA) -
I have tried a bunch of masks; from full face to nasal pillow. So far, this is the best fitting and most comfortable mask yet. The self inflating pillow makes for a great seal. There is sufficient room for my nose between the pillow prongs, which seems to be a problem with other masks and nasal pillows. There is no interference with other parts of my nose and it is not affected by my facial hair. I had to replace the pillow after about a year of nightly use and the part was readily available. So, so far I am very happy with it going on about 3 years of use.