Pilairo Q CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q is a quieter nasal pillow CPAP mask for sleep apnea therapy. The Pilairo Q mask package includes the option of two different headgear straps. It uses a unique pillow cushion that is a one size fits all design, saving the user the hassle of trying to figure out which size works best for them. The all new Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q offers more freedom with the Q cover for quieter use, your choice of headgear, with one convenient mask size and only 3 main parts to the Q nasal pillow mask.
The Pilairo Q represents a highly effective nasal pillows mask, weighing in as one of the lightest CPAP nasal pillows masks (1.94 ounces / 55 grams). The air pillow seal should be wiped down nightly to avoid mask leaks that can occur from dirt build up. Nasal pillow style masks are approved for use with Bi-Level however the Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask is best recommended to be used with CPAP or Auto CPAP on pressure settings less than 14cm/H2O.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- AirPillow Seal - The seal uses CPAP pressure to self-inflate to create an effective yet gentle double seal into and around the nose. The air pillow can move and flex in any direction without compromising the seal. The air pillow seal is 3D contoured with fine variable thickness silicone (VTS) and uses pressure from your machine to self-inflate in order to create an effective yet gentle double seal into and around the nose.
- Adjustable Headgear - The adjustable nature of the F P Pilairo Q headgear fits a greater range of CPAP user head sizes and enables sizing adjustment to the patient's preference.
- Stretchwise Headgear - The Stretchwise Headgear is made from a soft elasticized, latex free thread with stretch properties, the Pilairo nasal pillow mask automatically adjusts for a quick easy fit.
- Frame - The low-profile frame of the Fisher and Paykel Pilairo CPAP mask with headgear is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The delivery tube is lightweight, very flexible and designed to minimize pressure or pull on the face. The stabilizers provide the support frame for the AirPillow Seal and aids in stability.
- Q Cover - The Pilairo nasal pillow cover provides quieter use and minimal draft for a more restful sleep for you and your bed partner.
- Ball and Socket Elbow - Rotates for freedom of movement while reducing drag from the air tube connected to the F P Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask.
Included in This Package
- (1) Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Adjustable Headgear
- (1) Pilairo Stretchwise Headgear with clips and buckle
- (1) AirPillow Cushion Seal
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Diffuser Filter Pad
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 1.94 ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 400421
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Special User Features: self inflating, air pillow seal, light weight, one size fits most, 2 different headgear options
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Nasal Pillow had strong chemical odor
by LK -
Love the design, but have not used it yet because the nasal pillow had an extremely strong chemical odor. I washed it in soapy water, soaked it for a while. That helped, but it still has a slight odor. I have been using nasal pillows for about seven years; NEVER had an issue like this before. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Great Nasal Pillow Mask
by Scherry L Kentucky -
Great Nasal Pillow Mask. I have tried the other nasal pillow mask without too much luck, they always bothered my nose and made it sore where the prongs go , but this cushion is working great. Also really like having the open field of vision. No complaints here.