FlexiFit 406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask
Fisher Paykel 406 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 406 petite nasal CPAP mask was designed with smaller facial features in mind. This is a reduced size CPAP mask system prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. The FlexiFit series by Fisher Paykel is an older generation of sleep apnea therapy interfaces. If you are a long time user satisfied with this mask system then we encourage you to continue use. If you are looking for something different Fisher Paykel has released newer, lighter masks that you may want to consider trying. Looking to update your CPAP mask? Try the Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 and Brevida which include a 30 day satisfaction warranty!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort.
- The Unique Glider Strap allows for more freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. The Glider Strap will allow your face to move from side to side while your head continues to lay on your pillow.
- Stretchgear HC 406 Headgear is breathable, maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement.
- Fully assembled for a complete and simple Out-Of-Box Solution
- The HC406 Foam Cushion and Seal has a foam cushion insert that allows for more comfort while applying the mask to your face.
Included in This Package
- (1) HC406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) HC406 Petite Cushion Seal
- (1) Foam Cushion
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) HC406 Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034 (nasal mask), A7035 (headgear)
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Good mask for the price
by None -
I bought this mask because of the price and although it isn't the best mask I've ever had it;s good for the price.