FlexiFit 406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel 406 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 406 petite nasal CPAP mask was designed with smaller facial features in mind. This is a reduced size CPAP mask system prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. The FlexiFit series by Fisher & Paykel is an older generation of sleep apnea therapy interfaces. If you are a long time user satisfied with this mask system then we encourage you to continue use. If you are looking for something different Fisher & Paykel has released newer, lighter masks that you may want to consider trying. Looking to update your CPAP mask? Try the Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 and Brevida which include a 30 day satisfaction warranty!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort.
- The Unique Glider Strap allows for more freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. The Glider Strap will allow your face to move from side to side while your head continues to lay on your pillow.
- Stretchgear HC 406 Headgear is breathable, maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement.
- Fully assembled for a complete and simple Out-Of-Box Solution
- The HC406 Foam Cushion and Seal has a foam cushion insert that allows for more comfort while applying the mask to your face.
Included in This Package
- (1) HC406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) HC406 Petite Cushion Seal
- (1) Foam Cushion
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) HC406 Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||HC406, HC 406, HC 406A, HC 405, HC 405, HC405A, HC407, HC 407, HC407A|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034 (nasal mask), A7035 (headgear)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Good mask for the price
by None -
I bought this mask because of the price and although it isn't the best mask I've ever had it;s good for the price.