Z1/Z2 CPAP New Extended Life Battery
Z1 and Z2 Travel CPAP Battery
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium ion battery that integrates with the Z1/Z2 PowerShell to be the only fully integrated CPAP battery option in the US market. With twice the capacity of the original battery, the new battery gives twice the amount of time users can sleep soundly. If you love to travel then this is a must-have product.
Please Note: The Power-shell sleeve next to the battery in the second picture DOES NOT come with the purchase of this battery. The Power Shell Battery, can be purchased separate.
- Battery technology: Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S2P
- Battery capacity: 99.4 WH (Watt hours)
- Weight (battery alone): 15.5 oz. (440g)
- Lifetime: approximately 300 charge / discharge cycle
Included in This Package
- (1) Z2 Extended Life Battery
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 15.5 oz (440g)
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 4S2P
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: 8.9 hours at 20 cmH2O
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 6 Months
Ratings & Reviews
Doesn't hold a full charge
by Troy -
Battery does not hold a charge for very long. Even when it is unplugged I plug it in after a few weeks and find that it has dropped from fully charged to about 50%.
It takes a while to charge the battery too. If you are having trouble charging the battery you need to unplug the CPAP machine then leave the battery plugged in. I've found it takes about a day to fully charge the battery. My CPAP pressure is 16 cm and I find I get about 4-6 hours on a full charge.
expensive but free shipping
by Fred -
I hate paying this much money for something that isn't my cpap machine. But it does what I need it to. Also the free shipping was nice at least.