Luna G3 Auto CPAP with Heated Humidifier
Luna G3 APAP with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Luna G3 Auto is designed to make CPAP therapy as simple as possible. The Luna G3 is a lightweight machine with a small footprint that may easily fit next to the bedside. The comfort features and settings reduce the possibility of a rainout. There are many greater benefits for using auto adjusting CPAP compared to a fixed pressure CPAP. The built-in algorithm determines how much pressure is needed throughout the night to eliminate apnea and snoring. This means that APAP machines are able to automatically adjust to each unique individual’s sleeping and breathing needs. The Luna G3 series is designed with several comforts and easy-to-use features making your CPAP experience easy and effective.
This G3 model DOES NOT contain a Wi-Fi feature. The machine has a data card that can be downloaded by your provider or sleep physician to obtain reports on your usage of the machine. Having sleep reports directly on your device is also beneficial for users so they, too, can track how they are sleeping and notice any hiccups in their progress on their own.
Features of the Luna G3 CPAP
- Reduced footprint makes the React Health Luna G3 easy to place on small areas such as nightstands.
- The pre-heat feature lets you warm up your humidifier water ahead of time while you get ready for bed.
- Integrated heated tubing keeps air flow warm and moist and prevents rainout condensation.
- Quick and easy data transfer lets you send sleep data to your doctor or store it in the cloud.
- Accessory and supply reminders keep you and your treatment on track.
- Quiet performance lets you and your bed partner sleep peacefully.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Luna G3 Auto CPAP with Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Luna Foam Filter
- (1) CPAP Tubing Hose
- (1) Luna G3 Power Supply with Power Cord
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Mode of Operation: Auto Pressure CPAP machine
- Pressure Range: 4cm to 20cmH20
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes (5 minute increments)
- Filters: Reusable Foam filters and disposable ultra fine filters
- Actual Weight: 3.75
- Dimensions: (mm): 265 x 145 x 114
- Altitude Compensation: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Insurance Codes: E0601, E0562, A7037, A7038, A7039
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable to US residents
- International Shipping: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
I like this machine
by Happy customer. -
I like this machine. I have had more than a few machings. Gives you a lot of info, starts by inhaling. Is quiet. Have found "Auto Temp" is way too low(had to refill every 3 days) so I turned it up. Now is every night and good. I left the country for 3 weeks and machine could not hook to Doctor. They called and had me take a picture of the QR code on the machine and it gave them all the info they needed.
Hadn’t slept well in years
by Lauren P -
I haven’t slept well in years. I’ve been dealing with obstructive sleep apnea for years, with no help in sight. This APAP is amazing! I’m so grateful to finally be sleeping again. My husband is thankful too! :-)