Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
Mirage Quattro™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Mirage Quattro™ is a full face style CPAP mask by ResMed for sleep apnea treatment. A full face mask is a triangle shaped interface that covers the nose and mouth. This feature allows the user to breathe through the nose or mouth for comfort, a benefit to those that have trouble breathing against a high CPAP pressure. The Mirage Quattro™ is also often prescribed for users on bi-level (BiPAP), a therapy device that uses two different pressure settings for inhaling and exhaling.
Mirage Quattro™ micro fit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures. The masks spring air cushion technology accommodates movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop. The mask incorporates vent holes and a built-in valve so that you can continue to breathe fresh air if the airflow to your mask is impeded for any reason.
Important Product Note
Please note that all sizes of the Mirage Quattro™ mask include the medium/standard size headgear straps as packaged by the manufacturer. If you need a larger or smaller size headgear strap it will need to be ordered separately because it is not packaged by the manufacturer as such.
Special Features & Benefits
- Dual-Wall Silicone Material - The dual-wall cushion of the Mirage Quattro™ and spring air technology allows the freedom of movement during sleep.
- Easy Adjustment - The MicroFit dial allows you to move the forehead support away from your head providing you optimal comfort.
- Multiple Cushion Sizes - There are 4 sizes (XS, SM, MD, LG) ensuring you receive the perfect fit and tight seal.
- Headgear Clips - These allow for easy connect and disconnect meaning no more hassle when you need to get up in the middle of the night.
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Replacement Quattro™ Cushions
Included In the Package
- (1) ResMed Mirage Quattro™ Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion for Mirage Quattro (selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61263, 61260, 61261, 61262|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
168 reviews4.9 out of 5
THROUGH THE NIGHT
by jennifer T (Sedona, Arizona) -
Finally a full face mask that i don't take off in the middle of the night. I'm actually waking up with this thing on. That is how i know it works. I think i have a strange shaped face.
Best Full Face
by Andrew Billings (Detroit, Michigan) -
I have heard a lot about this mask from some of my friends and other web sites. I gave it a try to see if it lived up to the hype. It absolutely did! Best full face I've used in 15 years. Comfort with no leaks...