Quattro Air Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
Quattro Air Full Face Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Quattro Air Full-Face CPAP mask with headgear is 45 percent lighter, weighing only 3.3 ounces (90 grams) and is more comfortable to wear than the leading full-face CPAP masks on the market are. It is designed to be easy to take apart and assemble for use.
The ResMed Quattro Air Full-Face CPAP mask only has four parts to worry about, so it is easy to clean and put back together: fewer parts, fewer hassles, lighter, sleeker, and simpler.
The advanced design of the Spring Air Cushion creates a secure seal and adds more comfort to the bridge of your nose, making your sleep therapy a good experience. The Quattro Air delivers the same proven performance and reliability as those of the Mirage Quattro in a lighter, more comfortable mask.
Unlike other full-face masks, nasal masks, and ResMed’s AirFit F10, this Quattro full-face mask with headgear has less face contact since its straps attach below the chin area and the forehead.
The CPAP tubing of this mask also features a quick release elbow and assembly kit to make it easier for you to assemble the mask. This mask can be used for CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP therapies. You can also use this for AirSense 10 CPAP machines or any model of ResMed CPAP machines available on the market today.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the Quattro Air
- Soft-edge headgear design—premium rolled-edge fabric improves comfort and reduces red marks. The Quattro Air Full-Face mask is designed to be worn loosely to allow the mask cushion to evenly distribute the pressure.
Since the product is easy to put on and remove, you only need to connect the headgear to the mask by slipping the headgear over the hook on the side of the frame. There’s no need to adjust the headgear after every use; once the headgear fit is set, just slip it on, and you’re set.
- Circular diffuser vent—the vent gently directs air away from you so it will not disrupt the quality of sleep for you or your bed partner.
- One-piece elbow, swivel, and antiasphyxia valve—squeeze tabs allow you to quickly attach and detach your mask without complete removal. Maintain the perfect fit throughout the night even if you have to get out of your bed.
- Swivel—freely move throughout the night without losing your airtight seal. Easily rotate the swivel in any direction so you can sleep in a position that provides you the most comfort.
- Flex-wing forehead support—achieve a lighter feel, as there are no forehead pads; only the headgear touches your forehead, which provides a more comfortable feel. The flexible frame automatically adjusts based on your movement while providing the stability you’ve been looking for in a full-face mask.
- Frame—each frame is designed to be used with the cushion size selected. Lock your cushion into the frame with the confidence that you are receiving the best seal for your facial structure.
- More comfort—there is a lesser likelihood of skin irritation at the sensitive nasal bridge area since the pressure is being evenly distributed throughout.
- Enhanced dual-wall spring air cushion—the next-generation design delivers a high-performance seal with more comfort at the nasal bridge area; the clipless cushion-to-frame attachment is easy to assemble.
- As the air flows into the mask, it inflates the cushion to create a seal between it and the face. It seals around both the nose and the mouth, making it suitable for those whose mouth drops open during sleep or who use a high therapy pressure.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Headgear (standard size)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- (1) Instruction booklet for the Quattro Air
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||3.3 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62702, 62701, 62703|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7032, A7035|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Customers|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
34 reviews4.5 out of 5
Reamed Quattro Air Full-face CPAP Mask
by Freddie -
It is easy to clean and maintain but not recommended for side-sleepers. Fittings not firm.
Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
by anonymous -