Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
The ResMed Quattro™ Air is a full face style CPAP mask used in the treatment of sleep related breathing disorders such as sleep apnea, flow limitation and loud snoring. The Quattro™ Air is the successor to the previous Mirage Quattro™ and Quattro™ FX.
Quattro™ Air Full Face Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed Quattro™ Air Full Face CPAP mask is 45% lighter weighing in at only 3.3 ounces (90 grams) and is more comfortable to wear than the leading full face CPAP masks on the market. It is designed to be very easy to take apart and assemble for use. The Quattro™ Air only has 4 parts to worry about so it is very easy to clean and put back together. Fewer parts, Fewer Hassles, Lighter, Sleeker, & Simpler.
The advanced design of the Spring Air Cushion creates a secure seal and adds more comfort for the bridge of your nose, making your sleep therapy a good experience. The Quattro™ Air delivers the same proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro™ in a lighter, more comfortable mask.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits of the Quattro™ Air
- Soft Edge Headgear Design - Premium rolled-edge fabric improves comfort and reduces red marks. Designed to be worn loosely to allow the mask cushion to evenly distribute the pressure. Easy to put on and remove, connect the headgear to the mask by slipping the headgear over the hook on the side of the frame. No need to adjust the headgear after every use; Once the headgear fit is set, just slip it on and you're set.
- Circular Diffuse Vent - The vent gently directs air away from you so it will not disrupt the quality of sleep for you or your bed partner.
- One-piece elbow, Swivel and Anti-asphyxia valve - Squeeze-tabs allow you to quickly attach and detach your mask without complete removal. Maintain the perfect fit throughout the night even if you have to get out of your bed!
- Swivel - Freely move throughout the night without losing your air tight seal. Easily rotate the swivel in any direction so you can sleep in the position that provides you the most comfort!
- Flex-wing Forehead Support - Achieve a lighter feel as there are no forehead pads; only the headgear touches your forehead which provides a more comfortable feel! The flexible frame automatically adjusts based off of your movement while providing the stability you've been looking for in a full face mask!
- Frame - Each frame is designed to be used with the cushion size selected. Lock your cushion into the frame with the confidence you are receiving the best seal for your facial structure.
- More Comfort - Less chance for skin irritation at the sensitive nasal bridge area due to the pressure being evenly distributed throughout.
- Enhanced Dual-wall Spring Air cushion - The next-generation design that delivers a high-performance seal with more comfort at the nasal bridge area; clip less cushion-to-frame attachment is easy to assemble. As the air flows into the mask it inflates the cushion to create a seal between the it and the face. It seals around both the nose and mouth making it suitable for those whose mouth drops open during sleep or use a high therapy pressure.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Headgear (standard size)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- (1) Instruction booklet for the Quattro Air
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||3.3 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62702, 62701, 62703|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7032, A7035|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Customers|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
33 reviews4.6 out of 5
Best Mask Ever
by Chef Shevek (New Mexico) -
I've gone through 5 other masks in the 4 years I've had my machine and this is the best one, period. I even tried an all cloth mask--comfortable and worked well but nosier than other masks. I tried to use the ResMed AirFit F10 and it wasn't as good--my incidents jumped from avg of 2.7 to 15. The other Quattro's beat up my nose. This one is so light it NEVER hurts. I'm waking up feeling great.
I love this thing.
by Paul S. (Las Vegas) -
I wore a Resmed Mirage Quattro at 21/16 for 6 months with a reoccurring sore on my bridge of my nose. I finally figured out 3 layers of paper surgical tape eliminated the sores when I received a replacement of a ResMed Quattro Air. What a difference! lighter, less parts, much more comfortable! Now I can sleep on either side without bothering my wife with a huge blast of air! It's been a week and I'm thinking of reducing the number of layers of paper surgical tape because the mask feels so much better. Excellent product!