Quattro Air and Air for Her Mask Straps
Quattro Air and Air for Her Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Quattro Air seamless soft edge headgear features premium rolled-edge fabric with a unique texture that helps improve fit and feels more natural on the face. Features premium rolled-edge fabric that improves comfort and reduces the red marks. Easy to put on and remove, connect the headgear to the mask by slipping the headgear over the hook on the side of the frame. No need to adjust the headgear each time. Once the headgear fit is set, just slip it on and you're set. Soft edge headgear should be worn loosely to allow the mask cushion to inflate and adapt to facial contours and movement through the night.
The Quattro Air's crown strap sits comfortably at the top of the head, limiting contact with the sensitive areas around the back of the neck. There are no headgear clips required with the Quattro Air, instead the headgear slides easily onto loops built into the mask frame. Once you've found your fit just slide the headgear on and off the headgear loops as needed.
Included in the Package
- (1) Quattro Air or Quattro Air for Her Replacement Headgear
- Quattro Air Full Face CPAP Mask
- Quattro Air for Her Full Face CPAP Mask
- Quattro Air Replacement Cushion
The Quattro Air Blue and Gray replacement headgear comes in Small and Standard sizes, the Quattro Air Pink & Gray comes in Small and Standard sizes.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 62756, 62757, 62758, 62759
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7035
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
Available Downloads For Quattro Air
Ratings & Reviews
Great price and fast shipping
by Nathan David -
This was the best price I found for this strap and I was happy that it shipped for free and I got it in just 3 days.