Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
Quattro FX For Her Full Face CPAP Mask
The Quattro FX for Her mask offers a natural and lightweight fit. Designed with your needs in mind, the Quattro FX for Her provides a comfortable silicone cushion resting above the nose and covering the nose and mouth. If you breathe through your mouth at night you can feel confident knowing that you will receive a generous mask seal.
Important Note: A full face mask is ideal if your prescription calls for a higher pressure to treat your obstructive sleep apnea.
There is a high prevalence of upper airway resistance in women and therefore manufacturer have developed products to fit the needs of women. An example of this would be a smaller mask frame, cushions and headgear strap. Achieve the comfort and calm night you deserve with a full face mask designed specifically for you!
How do I know which size to order?
Use a tape measure to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the midpoint between your bottom lip and chin.
- 62501 Mirage Quattro Fx Small Cushion = 3.5 inches
- 62502 Mirage Quattro Fx Medium Cushion = 4 inches
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Lightweight Design - Unobtrusive lightweight design provides the best sleeping experience without all the weight of most CPAP masks!
- Pink Headgear - Personalized therapy let you be yourself! Attached with headgear clips and available in 2 sizes, this mask will not shift if you move through the night! This mask comes with the Standard Sized Headgear.
- Spring Air Cushion - Gently distributes pressure evenly to maintain a good seal throughout the night.
- Fewer Points of Contact - Less contact to your face leads to more comfort and better compliance while also reducing red marks that can occur on your face.
Included in This Package
- (1) Quattro FX for Her Complete Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 62502, 62501
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: All Forms of CPAP and Bi-level Therapy
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
99 reviews4.6 out of 5
Full Face mask for Her
by Debbie G -
Happy with this mask so far, although it did take some time to adjust everything , and I'm still getting use to it. The headgear is soft and is easy to adjust and the cushion gives a good seal. The pink color is also nice.
by Wendy -
Had to switch to a full face mask so I started my research. So many to choose from and it can be very confusing. I called 1800CPAP company and they answered all my questions that helped me decide on this mask. Been using it for a while, I can't believe how much better I'm sleeping. It really makes a difference when you find a mask that can provide a good seal along with comfort. Highly recommend this mask.