Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The ResMed Quattro FX is a full-face style CPAP mask that offers several solutions to problems that full-face-mask users experience. The ResMed Quattro FX full face mask solves the problem of visibility for full-face CPAP mask users by eliminating support for the forehead. Now you can comfortably wear glasses to watch television or read a book while wearing your sleep apnea interface.
The innovative design also reduces pressure points in various places, which makes the light frame of the ResMed Quattro FX full-face mask comfortably seal around your nose and mouth without pressing so hard on your face that it leaves red marks or causes skin irritation.
Leading CPAP BiPAP machines on the market are compatible with these full-face masks. Air pressure is properly distributed with the tubing system found in the headgear. The Quattro FX mask series is an older generation of ResMed masks, and since its release, it has been succeeded by the Quattro Air and the AirTouch 20 face mask with headgear models. These newer CPAP masks offer a lighter weight option, as well as a memory-foam-style cushion that can be found on the AirTouch F20.
Compatibility with the latest CPAP machines has also been considered. If you are a current user of Quattro FX full face CPAP and are looking to switch your CPAP mask, you should consider these other ResMed mask system options. After all, you need a replacement headgear or mask that will best address your needs.
How do I know which size to order?
Use a tape measure to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the midpoint between your bottom lip and your chin.
- 61700- Mirage Quattro Fx Small Cushion = 3.5 inches
- 61701- Mirage Quattro Fx Medium Cushion = 4 inches
- 61702- Mirage Quattro Fx Large Cushion = 4 3/8 inches
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- The suspension-like combination of the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame means forehead support is unnecessary.
- The 4-point mask headgear ensures a quick and easy connection while also making it simple to remove in the middle of the night.
- The comfort, performance, and feeling of openness that the ResMed S Quattro FX mask provides help users accept and continue therapy at titration and beyond.
- Quality and performance-retained new technologies in the cushion and frame offer the stability and angular adjustment provided by conventional forehead support.
- Compatible with most leading CPAP machines on the market.
- Quattro FX offers the quality and performance needed but in a way that’s less obtrusive than most other full-face masks offer.
- Full-face protection without obstructing vision. For quality results, consider using mask wipes when cleaning.
- Having fewer points of contact with the face reduces the chances of skin irritation.
- Incorporates a unique swing seal technique for proper full-face cushion fitting. Nasal pillow masks need to be positioned at the right angle to allow the right air pressure in.
- A clear line of sight in the headgear helps break down the physical and emotional barriers associated with total therapy.
- High-tech cushion distributes pressure evenly and absorbs even the slightest user movements, so users can enjoy a good night’s sleep, confident that their seal is safe.
- Comes with set-and-forget headgear clips and CPAP tubing swivel.
Included in This Package
- (1) Quattro FX Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Quattro FX Mask Headgear (standard size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61721, 61722, 61723, 61734, 61733, 61738, 61700, 61701, 61702|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||61763, 61764, 61765|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP Use|
|Pressure Range:||4 cm/H2O to 25 cm/H2O|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||No Forehead Support Bar|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
by Mark H (Morrow) -
I have never liked full face masks but finally there is a mask out there that i can not only tolerate but sleep through the night in. I have access to every mask on the market because I am an owner of this site. I have tried nearly every mask we sell and the quattro fx is better designed than any of the other full face masks in my opinion. ResMed has done a great job with this new addition to their mask line up. I am very pleased with how comfortable and light this mask is. If you wear a full face mask already then you have to try this one! If you have just been diagnosed and were prescribed a full face mask, you really should try this one.
Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
by John (Denver, CO) -
This is the mask I have been waiting for. I had a mask similar to this made by respronics but i hated that mask. This one seals perfectly on my face. I don't know if it's the way it's designed but i can sleep on my side without it leaking. Anyone who uses this type of mask should really consider trying this one