Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed Quattro™ FX is a full face style of CPAP mask and covers the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either. This model does not use a forehead support and offers a clear field of vision that offers the user the ability to read or watch television in bed while wearing your CPAP.
Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Quattro™ FX is a full face style CPAP mask that offers several solutions to problems that full face mask users experience. The ResMed Quattro™ FX solves the problem of visibility with full face CPAP mask users by eliminating the forehead support. Now you can comfortably wear glasses to watch television or read a book comfortably while wearing your sleep apnea interface. The innovative design also reduces pressure points in various places which makes the light frame of the Quattro™ FX comfortably seal around your nose and mouth without pressing so hard on your face leaving red marks or skin irritation.
The FX series is an older generation of ResMed full face masks and since it's release it has been succeeded by the Quattro™ Air and the AirFit™ 20 and AirTouch™ 20 models. These newer mask offer a lighter weight option as well as a memory foam style cushion that can be found on the AirTouch™ F20. If you are a current Quattro™ FX user and looking to switch your CPAP mask then you should consider these other ResMed options.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- The suspension-like combination of the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame means forehead support is unnecessary.
- Eliminating an additional point of adjustment, fitting Quattro™ FX is fast and straightforward.
- The comfort, performance and feeling of openness that Quattro™ FX provides, help users accept and continue therapy at titration and beyond.
- Quality and performance retained New technologies in the Spring Air cushion and Spring frame offer the stability and angular adjustment provided by conventional forehead support.
- Quattro™ FX offers the quality and performance needed, in a less obtrusive full face mask.
- Fewer points of contact with the face reduce the chances of skin irritation
- a clear line of sight helps break down the physical and emotional barriers associated with full face therapy.
- High-tech Spring Air cushion distributes pressure evenly and absorbs even the slightest user movements, so users can enjoy a good nights sleep, confident that their seal is safe.
Included in This Package
- (1) Quattro™ FX Full Face Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow and Swivel
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Quattro™ FX Mask Headgear (standard size)
- Quattro FX Full Face Cushion
- Replacement Headgear for Quattro FX
- CPAP Mask Wipes
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||61721, 61722, 61723, 61734, 61733, 61738, 61700, 61701, 61702|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Part Numbers:||61763, 61764, 61765|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP Use|
|Pressure Range:||4 cm/H2O to 25 cm/H2O|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||No Forehead Support Bar|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeff (california) -
finally found the mask for me! Tried lots of diff mask over the years, and now I finally found the most comfortable one yet. Very happy with it. Highly recomend this mask. Great price as well. Thanks 1800cpap.com
Great Full Face CPAP Mask!
by Mark Hixson (morrow, OH) -
I have never liked full face masks but finally there is a mask out there that i can not only tolerate but sleep through the night in. I have access to every mask on the market because I am an owner of this site. I have tried nearly every mask we sell and the quattro fx is better designed than any of the other full face masks in my opinion. ResMed has done a great job with this new addition to their mask line up. I am very pleased with how comfortable and light this mask is. If you wear a full face mask already then you have to try this one! If you have just been diagnosed and were prescribed a full face mask, you really should try this one.