Swift™ FX Bella for Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Swift™ FX Bella For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
It is finally here! What is that you ask: Freedom! A ResMed Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask For Her that offers more freedom and flexibility than ever before. This nasal pillow style mask is all about customized fit and personal comfort. For the first time, you have the option of 2 different ways to wear the mask using the exclusive Swift™ FX Bella loops or by using the Pink Swift™ FX Headgear. The Bella loops accommodate different hairstyles and make for a truly personalized fit.
The most unique feature to the Swift™ FX Bella has to be the Bella loops. The Bella loops fit comfortably around the ear and stay out of your hair for a more streamlined look and feel. The Bella loops are made with silicone similar to the Swift™ FX For Her Cushions. The Bella loops rest gently on your face and tuck away behind your ear and provide a new level of soft stability. ResMed has had so much success with the Swift FX For Her but they are always listening to customer's needs and looking for ways to improve their product line. This mask kit comes with the option of a combination of 2 headgear straps: (1) set of the Bella Ear Loops and (1) Pink Swift™ FX headgear.
Please Note: The Bella For Her Mask can only be purchased in the following cushion sizes: XS, SM and MD, HOWEVER, all cushion sizes will fit on the frame and will need to be purchased separately.
Features and Benefits of the Swift™ FX Bella
- Bella Loops to accommodate various hairstyles fit around your ears
- Soft wraps to enhance comfort on your cheeks
- Designed for women's fitting range
- 360-degree rotation elbow that allows for smooth movement sleeping on either side
- Soft narrow cushions with an integrated flexible chamber that allows for comfortable side sleeping without compromising your seal
- Very minimalistic design with fewer adjustments needed
- Quiet vent which blows air away from you and your bed partner
- Spring-flex light-weight tube allows you to move freely without pulling the mask away from your face (This tube is compatible with all standard tubing)
- 3 cushion sizes available to ensure you receive the most comfortable seal without worrying about losing air pressure
Included in your package
- (1) Frame Assembly which includes the short tube, 360-degree elbow, and swivel
- (1) Cushion for Bella For Her Mask (selected size)
- Optional Pink Headgear and Bella Loops - Adding the headgear to this mask kit includes a combo pack of both the Headgear and the Bella Ear Loops (additional fees apply)
- All size option available (additional fees apply)
Swift™ FX Bella optional productsPlease Note:
- Large cushions 61523 are available for an additional fee
Australia and New Zealand Swift FX Bella Part Numbers:
- Swift FX Bella System- 61564
- Swift FX Bella Headgear Assembly- 61581
- Swift FX for Her Headgear Assembly- 61543
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||No, only for fully assembled masks|
|Cushion Sizes:||Extra Small #61520, Small #61521, Medium #61522|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Australia / New Zealand Part Numbers:||#61564, #61581, #61543|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4 out of 5
GREAT IDEA, BUT
by Kari (Midwest) -
So I was so excited to find this mask as I find the nasal masks a bit smothering. I love most things about this mask except that as others have mentioned, it does hurt the tops/backs of my ears no matter if the straps are tighter or looser. It also hurts the edges of my nostrils. Great idea but not as comfortable as I had hoped.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASK!!
by Elaine (Tennessee) -
Finally, a mask that doesn't leave crease marks on my hair and isn't a pain to get on and off. I was a bit nervous that the straps would hurt my ears, but I was reassured since the pack includes a head strap in case you can't tolerate the ear straps. However, I found that the ear loops work great! The secret is leaving them very loose. Don't put the mask on while sitting up and tighten the loops before laying down. Instead, while laying down, put on the ear loops leaving very loose. I found that gravity helps keep the nasal pillows in place and I don't need to tighten the loops, and this way, they don't hurt my ears! I love this mask! Now I can take showers and wash my hair again in the evenings before going to bed without worrying that my mask straps will crease my hair. Can't recommend this mask enough, just be sure to leave the ear loops as loose as possible---gravity will help the nasal pillows to get a good seal on your nose!