S7 VPAP Adapt SV Disposable Replacement Filters for ResMed
ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV Disposable Replacement Filters
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The disposable replacement filters are specifically designed to work with the ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV. The length, width and height allow the filter the fit in the machine's filter compartment with no open spaces. The machine pulls from the room air to provide the user with the necessary air pressure and the filters keep the air pollutants from entering that pressure.
The filters are disposable and should be replaced monthly. Depending on the user's environment, the user may need to replace the filters more frequently.
These are not meant to get wet or cleaned, so if wet, replace with a new filter and dispose of the damaged one. Keeping a clean filter in the machine allows the user to receive the best quality of air as well as keeping the machine working properly. A dirty filter causes the machine to over work and if used this way too long, can make the machine completely fail.
Included in this Package
- 3, 6 or 12 Disposable Replacement Filters for the ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV (Quantity selected at purchase)
- H2i™ Water Chamber
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
Disposable and meant for monthly replacement.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|