Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by RespCare
RespCare Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Aloha nasal pillow CPAP mask is a lightweight interface used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This style of mask uses soft silicone cushions that seal around the nostril for delivery of air by your CPAP machine. The unique headgear (optional add-on) allows the user to attach the short tube assembly to the top of the head or allow it to hang below.
The Aloha is available in three different cushion sizes or you can include all sizes if you are uncertain of your need. The silicone cushion seals should be wiped down daily to remove facial oil build up which can lead to CPAP mask leak and skin irritation. The headgear (not included) strap should be washed by hand and left to air dry (do not put into a drier). When the mask starts to lose elasticity it is time to replace the headgear strap.
Special Features & Benefits
- Unique Frame - A unique and exclusive system that allows you to adjust the angle and depth of the nasal pillows; improving the comfort and seal while minimizing potential discomfort and irritation.
- Ball-and-Swivel Joint - Minimize pull on your tube with the ability to move and accommodate various sleeping positions.
- Exclusive Arced-Track Technology - The angle of the pillow cushion is adjusted for a more customized and natural fit providing you maximum comfort!
- Angled Exhalation Ports - Minimize the potential disruption or discomfort for you or your bed partner.
Included in This Package
- (1) Aloha mask frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Product manual
- Optional headgear (additional fees apply)
- All Size Cushion Option Available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||ALO131, ALO133, ALO135|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Bonnie -
Love the way the silicone cushions seal in my nostrils. Does not leave my nose sore. Took me a while to get use to it but glad I chose this mask. Very lightweight , and doesn't make me feel trapped.