Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by RespCare
RespCare Hybrid Full Face Mask with Headgear
The Hybrid full face CPAP mask by RespCare is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as either a nasal interface, an oral interface, or a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Since this mask does not make contact with your nasal bridge, it significantly reduces typical complications with wearing a full face mask that most users struggle with. The most common problem that occurs with full face masks is leaking around the eyes or around the mouth. This is due to the fact of trying to seal a mask in 2 areas that are completely different.
- Nasal Bridge: Provides a sturdy area that doesn't move during sleep
- Chin and Mouth: These are the first areas to drop when you fall asleep
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Universal Design - Simplifies mask choice and fitting techniques for patients; one product offering all sizes and all modes of therapy in one (oral, nasal and nasal oral)
- Built In Chinstrap - Ideal for mouth breathers; no additional cost required with purchasing a chinstrap
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact - Patient can wear glasses; eliminates nasal bridge soreness; eliminates leaks into eyes; easier acceptance of therapy
- All Sizes Included - Reduces the chance of improper sizing or purchase of wrong size
- Premium Headgear -Five points of adjust-ability provides a better seal and increased support; buckles for quick connect and disconnect
Included in This Package
- (1) RespCare Hybrid CPAP mask frame
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Mouth cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.75 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||2 Lbs|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jeffrey Nelson -
Horrible fit I had to force it on to my face to even suggest a seal and really loud. I tried emailing for a refund or exchange. Nope you bought it, you own it. sucks to be you and $120 poorer.
Loud, leaky, and I snored.
by CRAIG -
So hopeful that this would be the solution for my CPAP and upcoming nose surgery. The mask is comfortable enough. Adjusting the mask, I could not get it to stop leaking on every exhale. It was extreme and very loud. I measured exhale noise at 82db!!! Enough to make earplugs mandatory. Furthermore, I kept my wife up all night because I was snoring loudly. That's a sure sign of a poor design. I'm beginning to think that some of these companies just slap together $5 in plastic and silicone and charge $100+ without even testing the devices. Very Unhappy with my purchase.