Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by RespCare
RespCare Hybrid Full Face Mask with Headgear
The Hybrid full face CPAP mask by RespCare is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as either a nasal interface, an oral interface, or a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Since this mask does not make contact with your nasal bridge, it significantly reduces typical complications with wearing a full face mask that most users struggle with. The most common problem that occurs with full face masks is leaking around the eyes or around the mouth. This is due to the fact of trying to seal a mask in 2 areas that are completely different.
- Nasal Bridge: Provides a sturdy area that doesn't move during sleep
- Chin and Mouth: These are the first areas to drop when you fall asleep
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Universal Design - Simplifies mask choice and fitting techniques for patients; one product offering all sizes and all modes of therapy in one (oral, nasal and nasal oral)
- Built In Chinstrap - Ideal for mouth breathers; no additional cost required with purchasing a chinstrap
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact - Patient can wear glasses; eliminates nasal bridge soreness; eliminates leaks into eyes; easier acceptance of therapy
- All Sizes Included - Reduces the chance of improper sizing or purchase of wrong size
- Premium Headgear -Five points of adjust-ability provides a better seal and increased support; buckles for quick connect and disconnect
Included in This Package
- (1) RespCare Hybrid CPAP mask frame
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Mouth cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.75 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||2 Lbs|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.3 out of 5
loved this, too
by Vicky (Delray beach) -
I had the liberty and it wasn't sealing but this one is fantastic. The downside is the huge selection they have you to chose from and I didn't want to try them all. I stuck with medium and medium. It works great.
Love the Hybrid
by Fred (Ft Myers) -
Just bought another one and I very much like this mask. This model has a chin flap that holds the mask in place much better than the competitor model. I love that you can chose how high you want the pillow to be. It's a very quiet mask and the pillows on my first one lasted a good long time even though they were super soft. The pillows on the competitor push a lat on the nose to seal but the Respcare one doesnt have to. You'll like it. I gave it 5 stars.