Hybrid Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by RespCare
RespCare Hybrid Full Face Mask with Headgear
The Hybrid full face CPAP mask by RespCare is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients, clinicians, and providers. This one product serves as either a nasal interface, an oral interface, or a combination of the two. The Hybrid is a dual airway interface for use with positive pressure ventilation devices for the treatment of respiratory insufficiency and obstructive sleep apnea.
The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. A built-in chin flap gently supports the chin ensuring optimal performance. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Since this mask does not make contact with your nasal bridge, it significantly reduces typical complications with wearing a full face mask that most users struggle with. The most common problem that occurs with full face masks is leaking around the eyes or around the mouth. This is due to the fact of trying to seal a mask in 2 areas that are completely different.
- Nasal Bridge: Provides a sturdy area that doesn't move during sleep
- Chin and Mouth: These are the first areas to drop when you fall asleep
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Universal Design - Simplifies mask choice and fitting techniques for patients; one product offering all sizes and all modes of therapy in one (oral, nasal and nasal oral)
- Built In Chinstrap - Ideal for mouth breathers; no additional cost required with purchasing a chinstrap
- No Nasal Bridge or Forehead Contact - Patient can wear glasses; eliminates nasal bridge soreness; eliminates leaks into eyes; easier acceptance of therapy
- All Sizes Included - Reduces the chance of improper sizing or purchase of wrong size
- Premium Headgear - Five points of adjust-ability provides a better seal and increased support; buckles for quick connect and disconnect
Included in This Package
- (1) RespCare Hybrid CPAP mask frame
- (1) Mask headgear
- (3) Mouth cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (3) Nasal pillow cushions (Small, Medium, & Large)
- (1) Product manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||0.75 lbs|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||2 Lbs|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.3 out of 5
Nice idea don't like the implementation.
by T Frank Milliren (Mission, KS) -
I currently use the Quattro FX and do not care for the way the mask and side straps run right under my eyes but I need a full mask with straps on the side to get a seal so I really liked the look of this Hybrid. I really like the head strap setup of this hybrid mask, at least they got that part right. I do breath through my mouth, often because of nasal congestion from allergies, so between that and getting used to the Quattro I despise the built-in chin strap. It is molded into the mask itself so removal is not an option. I could get used to all of that but what renders this mask useless for me is that even the mouth opening on the large face piece is too vertically too small and the upper lip seal is too thick. With the chin strap in the proper position the top of face piece barely clears my upper lip and fails to form a leak-free seal. I have even tried getting everything positioned looking in a mirror while manipulating the mask into a comfortable placement before going to be and connecting the hose to the mask with no luck. The only way to obtain a seal is to tighten the straps so much that I'm awakened by severe pain in my upper lip/gumline within 1-2 hours. So good concept but I just wasted the cost of the mask, maybe it will work for you but after three weeks of trying to get used to it this thing is headed for the trash bin.
loved this, too
by Vicky (Delray beach) -
I had the liberty and it wasn't sealing but this one is fantastic. The downside is the huge selection they have you to chose from and I didn't want to try them all. I stuck with medium and medium. It works great.