SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Circadiance
Circadiance SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a full store credit and our customer service staff will assist you in finding a CPAP Mask for your specific needs.
The New and improved 3D Soft cloth Nasal Mask is the more natural solution than using a plastic or silicone Mask cushion. The 3D mask comes in a single size cushion that fits most CPAP users, and offers Headgear in 2 sizes, Regular or Large. To find the headgear size you need, use a soft vinyl tape measure to measure around your neck. A Regular sized headgear supports neck sizes up to 16.5" while the Large size supports neck sizes 16" or greater.
The SleepWeaver 3D Mask provides a soft, loose fitting, light weight, and great seal giving you the best alternative to the tight fitting, hard plastic masks. The mask is very easy to fit without over tightening the straps of the mask to get a great seal. The new interface design gives you a loose fit while providing a comfortable, reliable strong seal.
Don't forget to add the OPTIONALFeatherWeight Tube that helps relieve tension on the mask while providing an improved seal.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
SleepWeaver 3D Mask Benefits
- Easy to fit
- No skin irritation from plastic
- Comfortable seal on many face types
- Compatible with common CPAP/Bi-Level machines
- Easy to clean
- 3D Wing-Shaped Headgear - SleepWeaver 3D's unique wing-shaped headgear has soft straps with rounded edges that fit just above and below the ears. 3D headgear is easy to fit and simple to adjust. It is available in two sizes - Regular and Large.
- Soft Cloth Fabric - SleepWeaver 3D's elastic fabric conforms to your facial features. Using cloth helps make the mask one of the lightest masks available. Cloth masks eliminate the need for a cushion or nasal pad.
- Low Profile Design - The smaller low profile is great for people who wear glasses, read or watch TV in bed, eliminating contact at the nasal bridge and forehead where sleep therapy users often experience pressure points and pain, with other mask. Unlike most CPAP masks, the 3D has no rigid frame pressing against your face, allowing you to roll over on your pillow.
- 3D's Soft Cloth Cushion - The 3D's streamlined cloth cushion, with inner comfort lining, inflates gently against the skin, creating a soft, leak free seal, with an elastic piece of inner fabric extending off the cushion that helps create a strong seal on the nose. Designed to create a cushion of air, the cloth material wicks moisture away from your face, maintaining a cool feel throughout the night. The soft cloth cushion is durable and easy to clean, simply wash by hand and let air dry.
- 360° Swivel - 360º double swivel elbow so tubing can be put in any position, over the head, down the chest, or to the side.
- Lightweight and Flexible - Lightweight with new and more flexible elastic interface material that creates the best seal.
Included in This Package
- (1) Mask with Cloth Cushion
- (1) 360° Swivel
- (1) Product Manual
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Masks|
|No RX Needed when adding Optional Headgear|
|No RX Required|
|101496, 101517, 101516|
|Yes International Shipping is available|
Available Resources for the SleepWeaver 3D Nasal CPAP Mask
- SleepWeaver 3D Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask Quick Fit Tips Video
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
SO MUCH BETTER!
by Amy (Pennsylvania) -
The regular cpap nasal mask that I was prescribed was chewing up my face. Enter, the Elan. It was so much more comfortable, but it irritated under my nose very bad. The 3D solved that problem fast. It is much smaller than the Elan and isn't rough under the nose. After a couple of nights getting used to the pillow effect and adjusting small leaks, it has been good. My nose does often get itchy because the fixture occasionally touches the tip of my nose. I look forward to seeing how this works longterm.