Wisp Clear Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Philips Respironics Wisp Fit Pack
The Philips Respironics Clear Wisp nasal CPAP mask with headgear includes all 3 sized cushions for best possible fit. With minimal contact involved, obtain the perfect Philips CPAP mask with all the cushion sizing options (nasal) available: Small/Medium, Large, and X-Large. Overall, the Philips Respironics Wisp nasal mask headgear is well-designed and provides a secure fit throughout the night without needing to overtighten or constantly adjust.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Frame Options - The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth for your comfort level.
- Cushions - minimal pressure is applied to your face, with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin-irritation marks. The cushions are available in three sizes or a fit pack option, so you can rest assured you will receive the best fit.
- Minimal Design - a simple frame and cushion hold these nasal masks while the headgear stabilizes fit. Receive an open viewing area, meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube - achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire tube from the Wisp CPAP-BiPAP mask if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. Don’t spend any more time readjusting your Philips Wisp nasal mask with headgear when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included In the Package of the Wisp
- (1) Clear Mask Frame
- (1) Small/Medium, Large, and X-Large Cushion
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- (1) Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Type of Mask: Nasal Mask (Covers the nose)
- Noise level: 27 dba
- Therapy Pressure: 4-25 cm H2O
- Daily Cleaning: Hand wash the non-fabric parts
- Weekly Cleaning: Hand wash the fabric parts
- Warranty: 90 Day manufacturer defect
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Rx Required?: Yes, when applicable for US customers
- Cushion Sizes: Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035