Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Pediatric Wisp Nasal Mask Pack with Headgear
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Pediatric Wisp Nasal Mask is the pediatric version of the popular original Wisp Nasal Mask. The Pediatric Wisp Nasal Mask fit-pack comes with three cushions conveniently designed to fit the unique size and shape of your child's face.
Another exciting feature to this mask is the colorful giraffe fabric pattern that will help your child feel more comfortable with easing into therapy. With access to the DreamMapper app, your child can follow along with Jacky Giraffe on the journey to sleep, making the mask even more child friendly to use and be compliant.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Child Friendly Design: The Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP Mask is designed to help children feel more comfortable with their therapy. The mask has a giraffe print headgear, frame, and tubing wrap making it more child friendly. The cushions are designed to fit the size and shape of a child's face.
- Adjustable Headgear: Adjustable headgear includes optional clips for simplified adjustment and mask removal.
- Flexible Frame: The flexible frame includes a tube management wrap with a matching giraffe patterned fabric.
- Tube Management Loop: The tube management loop can be used in conjunction with the crown strap to route the tube over the head. Routing the tube over the top of the head helps to keep the mask stable, especially if the child is an active sleeper or changes positions frequently.
- Leak Correction Dial: With the twist of the dial you can correct small air leaks. The cushion features a leak correction dial at the bottom of the cushion to aid in mask fit. The dial can be adjusted by an adult while the mask is on the child. The dial allows for adjustment of the cushion to help stop leakage that may occur.
- Interactive Story with Jacky the Giraffe: Help your child take an active role in their sleep apnea therapy. With an amusing story line, your child can join Jacky Giraffe and his friends (Sami the Seal, and Tucker the Turtle) on an adventure to the Happy Village Amusement Park. Your child will watch these friends on their journey as they learn that it sometimes takes just the right equipment to get through experiences that may seem a little scary at first.
Included in This Package
- (1) Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask
- (1) Mask Headgear
- (3) Pediatric Cushions (Small, Medium, Large)
- (1) Product Manual
- CPAP Mask wipes
- CPAP Pillow (in selected style)
- CPAP mask gel
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight:1 lb.
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Jenny -
This mask works great for our son. The giraffe pattern helped him ease into his therapy. With the DreamMapper app, he can follow along with Jacky Giraffe. The headgear is very adjustable and the cushions are soft. He seems much more rested and pleasant when he gets a good night sleep. Thankful I found this mask for him. Thank you