AirCurve 10 VPAP S - Certified Refurbished
AirCurve 10 VPAP S with Humidifier-Certified Refurbished
Copy of Rx Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The AirCurve™ 10 V VPAP S machine is a fixed pressure machine. The Bi-Level machine has two different pressures which can make therapy feel more comfortable, for patients that need that extra pressure support. This machine also comes with an integrated humidifier, that makes sleep therapy even more comfortable. Patients have better success using a humidifier with their therapy, keeping the nose and mouth from drying out through the night.
This AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ S with HumidAir™ Humidifier is a certified refurbished bi-level model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty outto an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
Special Features of the AirCurve™ 10 S
- Easy-Breathe technology:The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics your natural breathing and replicates it for a more natural breathing experience.
- Climate Control:Powered by the machine and the HumidAir™ Humidifier, Climate Control is designed to deliver a constant, comfortable temperature and humidity level during therapy.
- (OPTIONAL) ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubecan enhance your comfort and help prevent moisture from accumulating in the tube.
- Leak Management:Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Supplementary Oxygen:The AirCurve™ 10 S machine is compatible with up to 15L/min of supplementary oxygen.
- HumidAir™ Humidifier:The humidifier can be set to 9 different settings: off, and 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest.
- LCD DisplayThe user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe Motor:Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. The AirCurve™ 10 VPAP™ S has an ambient light sensor that adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. So if you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screen's backlight also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- AutoRamp:ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options:The AirCurve™ 10 S comes with ResMed's ultra-light SlimLine™ CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing at checkout.
- Wireless Data Transmission:Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included with Purchase
- (1) AirCurve™ 10 S Bi-Level - Certified Refurbished
- (1) Heated Humidifier -Certified Refurbished
- New Filter
- (1) New Water Chamber
- (1) New CPAP Tubing Hose
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Power Supply
- Owners Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
Important Facts about Bi-Level Machines:Bi-Level PAP therapy uses 2 levels of pressure to treat sleep apnea, an inspiratory pressure (IPAP) and an expiratory pressure (EPAP). This simply means that a pressure delivered upon inhalation is higher than the pressure upon breathing out and is beneficial to the person that has trouble exhaling against standard CPAP pressure.
Important Facts about Humidification: Using a humidifier with your therapy can reduce dryness and congestion and improve comfort. The airflow generated by CPAP therapy is often greater than what your body is accustomed to humidifying on its own. However, with proper humidification, you can reduce common symptoms like nasal congestion and dry throat.
ResMed heated humidifiersadd moisture and warmth to the air delivered by therapy devices, reducing the symptoms of dryness and congestion and therefore improving therapy comfort.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37213, 37214
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: Refurbished
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0470 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Fixed Pressure Bi-level
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm/h2O fixed pressure
- Ramp Time: Auto adjusting ramp feature
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Integrated Humidifier
- Ramp Pressure: AutoRamp starting at 4cm/h2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard- Extended Available
Ratings & Reviews
Happy I Found This Deal
by Timothy M (St. Augustine) -
Had a sleep study done and was prescribed a bipap machine. My healthcare provider recommended this model and wanted to charge me $3500 most of which would be coming out of my own pocket. I was happy that I found it be could be bought online. 3 weeks in and so far so good.