AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The AirFit™ P10 CPAP mask kit allows you to purchase this nasal pillow system with one pillow cushion, a great option for users that already know their size, or include all cushion sizes. The additional add on for the headgear strap will make this a complete mask system. Nasal pillow masks are best recommended for use with CPAP and Auto Adjusting (APAP) at pressure settings less than 12cm/H2O. These devices are used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, flow limitation and upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS).
Important Tip: This is the AirFit™ Nasal Pillow Mask Kit with a single size of nasal pillows. You can add the headgear to make a complete mask system. You also have the option to select "All Sizes" to receive the Small, Medium and Large pillow cushions.
Included with This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ P10 Mask Frame with Short Tubing Hose Attached
- (1) Nasal Pillows (Sm, Med, or Lg)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- ResMed SlimLine™ Ultra Lite CPAP Hose
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- AirFit™ P10 Replacement Cushions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.6 Ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||62920,62921,62922,62923,|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7044|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Pillow Style Mask Without Headgear|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
719 reviews4.6 out of 5
Absolutely love this mask!
by Vinny H -
This is the most comfortable mask I've found and it allows me to actually get a good night's sleep. I've tried a few others but this one seals better than any of them. And it was awesome that I didn't need a prescription!
by Kim l -
Love the product ,but my mouth really dry ,got to get up 2-3 times for drink ,any one have the same problems