Amara View Full Face Mask Cushion Seal
Amara View Full Face Replacement Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Amara View Cushion is a replacement silicone seal that is used with the Amara View full face CPAP mask. The new innovative design offers the under-the-nose cushion design that prevents red marks and discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge. This design gives Amara View the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks and enables wearing glasses, reading or watching TV.
Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes. Amara View has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes.
How Do I Find My Size?
Locate our Manuals Tab above to download our Amara View Printable Sizing Guide.
If you are looking to reorder, you can find your current size on the bottom of the cushion. However, if you have any questions regarding the Amara View, call 1-800-274-1366 to speak with a customer service agent who will assist you in finding the exact product you need!
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Amara View Full Face Replacement Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 4 ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: 1090692 ,1090693, 1090694
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7031
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: silicone
- Mode of Operation: Replacement Mask Cushion
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Amara View’s under-the-nose design prevents red marks, discomfort and irritation on nose bridge
Available Downloads For The Amara View Full Face Mask
- Amara View Printable Sizing Template
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
So comfortable I bought it again!
by Bubba -
I've used the Arama mask for more than a year. I have a beard, but keep it trimmed close where the mask crosses below my mouth. I find the Amara generally comfortable but must wear it tightly to minimize the air loss at my beard.Other than damage caused by TSA at the air port, I'm happy with my Amara mask.
by Jeff (Bristol) -
I've used the quattro full face mask for years now and was pretty happy but always thought the mask was a little heavy and tended to leak around the bridge of my nose. I tried the Amara and can't believe the difference! This mask is so light and it seals with no effort throughout the night with no leaks!! I recommend this mask to anyone who wears a full face cpap mask.