Amara View Headgear by Philips Respironics
Amara View Full Face Replacement Headgear
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics Amara View headgear strap is the replacement harness that holds the CPAP system in place and connect to the frame. It has a soft, comfortable fabric strap with quick release tabs for easy on and off, making it a quick disconnect. A sign that your headgear strap needs to be replaced would be the lack of fit and noticeable leak even with adjusting the strap. If you find yourself constantly over tightening the harness it will cause discomfort and leave marks on your face.
Included in This Package
- (1) Amara View Full Face Headgear Strap (in selected size)
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Headgear Clips with Base (base used to attach to mask frame)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||4 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090696, 1090697|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Replacement Headgear|
Ratings & Reviews
Great customer service
by Gerald - Texas -
After many hours of use I notice some air leakage so I figured it was time to reorder the headgear. Was delivered very fast and not I'm sleeping better once again. Thanks for fast shipping!
Price is Right
by Jeff -
Have to say this is a great price on the headgear, and good company to do business with, fast shipping!