Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Liner
Pad A Cheek Amara View Full Face Mask Liner
The Amara View full-face CPAP mask liner is designed to provide the user with more comfort during their sleep therapy. The soft microfiber material wraps around the full-face cushion on the mask, providing more comfort while preventing irritation and red marks sometimes caused by the cushion.
Another great benefit of wearing the Philips Respironics Amara View CPAP mask liner is that it absorbs moisture that sometimes forms around the cushion, also absorbing any oils from the skin.
This product is washable and durable. Hand-wash in warm water (with any mild soap) once a week or more, as needed. Rinse and squeeze in a towel, and then smooth out flat and air-dry.
Why Philips Respironics Amara View Mask Liners will Help Give You a Good Night’s Sleep?
- Helps Prevent Skin Irritation: CPAP masks do help you breathe properly while you’re asleep. However, they may cause some irritation because skin contact with the mask’s nasal pillow cushion may result in a breakout.
- The Amara View Full-Face Mask Liner helps: prevent this irritating sensation from happening. CPAP mask liners offer a thicker padding. This conforms to the Amara View Mask Liner template plastic frame, creating an extra layer of smooth contact against your skin.
- Helps Make a Mask with Headgear Fit Comfortably: Skin irritation is also caused by ill-fitting CPAP masks. Nasal cushioning can be seen to leak air, a sign that a mask isn’t fitted properly. This product helps seal the air in, making it flow and preventing skin irritation from occurring.
- Making the Most out of CPAP Machines: CPAP Philips mask full-face products, such as the View Amara and the Dreamwear full-face mask cushions, are essential CPAP supplies in treating sleep apnea. However, faulty mask parts may result in air leaks. Worse, they may result in the aforementioned skin irritation!
Another reason liners can be essential is that these supplies help prevent masks from slipping. Proper airflow is assured with headgear in place. Comfortable sleep is also assured when your sleep apnea treatment gear stays put.
Some people opt to try out different products before sticking to one. The same goes in choosing the right sleep apnea headgear. With a lot of choices on the market, it can be daunting to select one that will best fit an individual’s unique needs.
Liners help in the journey of choosing the perfect headgear. These essentials help in easing up a mask to fit one’s face properly, which is a nice way to get the right feel in choosing products.
Included in This Package
- (1) Amara View Mask Liner
- (1) Set of Instructions
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Finally, a good nights sleep
by Melody -
This filter is great. Because of no leaks my machine pressure has dropped from 10.5 to 8. I am also sleeping through the night. No more waking up from the noisy leaks.
by Sue -
This liner is a great invention for sure. No more red marks or irritation on your face. Absorbs moisture and can be easily washed. Can't do without.