DreamWear Silicone Pillow CPAP Mask Fit Pack
DreamWear Silicone Pillow Mask Fit Pack by Respironics
The new DreamWear Silicone Pillow Mask maintains the unique design of all masks found in the DreamWear line by Philips Respironics. The flexible, silicone frame allows you to move free throughout the night while maintaining an open field of vision to watch tv, read, or wear your glasses with your CPAP mask.
These soft silicone pillows rest gently under your nose ensuring you receive the desired airflow directly into your nostrils. Respironics DreamWear Silicone is designed to maintain a comfortable fit and effective seal with 4 pillow sizes that give you the ability to find the best fit the first night through the fit pack option.
The DreamWear Silicone is lightweight and comfortable, it's like you're wearing nothing at all! The ingenious design directs airflow through the frame so you can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows you to sleep in any position you choose: stomach, side, or back. Giving you the freedom you so deserve!
The DreamWear silicone pillow mask also uses the same frame as the DreamWear Full Face Mask and DreamWear Nasal Mask. This means once you purchase any DreamWear mask, you have the opportunity to switch between any style of cushion offered in the DreamWear family of products. You can switch cushions without changing your mask; giving you more choices with your sleep therapy, with just one mask.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Cushion Variation Options - The universal mask frame accommodates nasal, full face, and pillow cushions. Easily remove, clean, and replace your cushions by matching up the triangle on the frame and cushion for fast assembly.
- Soft Tubing Frame - Soft silicone mask frame is lightweight and flexible.
- Freedom - Gain the freedom of movement with the unique design of the frame which allows you to receive full air pressure no matter how you sleep. If you sleep on your back, DreamWear distributes air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side the DreamWear frame maintains the full therapy air levels by redirecting to the unrestricted side of the tubing.
- Headgear and Tubing Attachment - The single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without over-tightening. Utilize the slip resistant arms that sit above your ears and offer minimal contact with your skin while reducing mask movement. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open field of vision - Wear glasses, read, or watch TV. Maintain your nightly routine while wearing your CPAP mask.
- No red marks - Leaves no marks on the bridge of the of the nose.
- Soft Wraps - Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patients cheek.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask with Medium Frame
- (1 of each size) Small, Medium and Large Silicone Pillows
- (1) Headgear
- (1 pair) Fabric Frame Wraps
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 1146468
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes
- Special User Features: Accommodates either Gel Pillow Cushions or Nasal Cushions
Ratings & Reviews
Respironics Nasal cusions
by Malak -
by Sleepy Gal -
This is the best headgear I have ever used because the tube is out of my way and the way that the air blows out of the nose piece is much gentler and in a better direction for my sleep. I can easily sleep in almost any position without any issues. The nose pieces are less intrusive in the nasal pillows that I’ve used prior.