DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack by Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Respironics has made finding the right cushion size a breeze with the DreamWisp Fit Pack by providing the three most popular cushion sizes: Small, Medium and Large. You won't have to measure or guess the best size for your face, try them all until you find the right fit for you. A medium connector is included.
The Newly designed DreamWisp is a combination of the Philips Respironics DreamWear top-of-the-head tube design and Wisp minimal contact nasal cushion. Making the DreamWisp the all-around most comfortable and lightweight Nasal CPAP mask that patients are raving about!
The DreamWisp is designed to direct airflow through the frame and the tubing connection at the top of the head that allows patients to sleep in any position they want without the restrictions of the tubing, providing freedom of movement throughout the night.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features & Benefits of the DreamWisp
- In-frame airflow - Unique design allows airflow through the frame to help patients sleep comfortably in any position, If laying on one side of the frame, the airflow can pass entirely through the other side without effecting therapy pressure. The frame is a one size fits all that can be lengthen or shortened with the top tube connector. The medium size connector will accommodate 90% of patients.
- Silicone Frame - Light, flexible material designed for comfort.
- Cushions - Fit Pack comes with 3 cushion sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- Top-of-Head Hose Connection - No more tangling of the tubing with the 360-degree swivel from the hose connection. Provides freedom of movement throughout the night.
- Dishwasher Safe - Frame and cushion of this mask can be washed in the dishwasher once per week.
- Magnetic Headgear Clips - Magnetic Clips make it simple to take your mask on or off, anytime you choose.
- Multiple Exhalation Ports Help Reduce Noise - Having more than one place to vent exhaled air reduces the noise level making it easier to fall asleep for you and your bed partner.
- Four-point headgear - The four-point headgear is styled to provide stability with an exceptional fit and fewer parts.
- Open field of vision - Wear glasses, read and watch TV. The possibilities are endless when you can receive your CPAP pressure and still maintain your normal nightly routine!
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame
- (1) Medium connector
- (1) Four-point headgear
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Headgear Clips
- (3) Cushions - Small, Medium and Large
- (1) Elbow
- (1) Pair of Fabric wraps
- User manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Mask (covers the nose)|
|Daily Cleaning:||Hand wash non-fabric parts|
|Weekly Cleaning:||Hand wash the fabric parts|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|Special User Features:||Top of Head Tube Design|
|Material:||Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane foam, Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Magnet, Acetal|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, when applicable to US residents|
|Cushion Sizes:||Petite #1137916, Small #1137957, Medium #1137958, Large #1137959, Extra Large #1137960|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.8 out of 5
Design Improvement that Works better
by Mike -
My CPAP supplier recently introduced me to this style of headgear and nasal mask. Like it better than the mask that fit over my entire nose. This just comes up to your nose, makes a seal when you breathe and say goodbye to deep marks on my skin in the morning from the older style headgear. Really like that the tube attaches to the top of my head which gives you more freedom to move your head when you sleep.
3 Cushion sizes included!
by William H -
Very pleased with this Mask! The mask I used in the past can't even come close to this one. Really like the fact that this purchase came with all 3 cushion sizes so I could find the one that fits the best. The cushion is soft and gives me a great seal. The feature with the tube at the top is a must have for me, gives me more freedom to move around and the air pressure can go through either side of the frame. The price is great for all you get in this mask.