Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Evora Nasal CPAP Mask Fit Pack
Simplify the process of finding the most effective cushion size the first night with the all new Evora Nasal Fit Pack Mask! Eliminate the hassle of spending more money on replacement cushions in the hopes that you find the perfect size after multiple purchases. This Fit Pack gives you 3 nasal cushions: Small, Medium, and Large, making it even easier to find the appropriate fit. Already know the cushion size you need? Skip the fit pack and purchase the individual size you need!
When choosing a CPAP mask 2 major factors to consider are the amount of time spent finding the ideal fit and how easy it is to clean the mask. The Evora Nasal Fit Pack Mask makes it easier than ever to find the ideal fit while also providing maximum comfort. This all-new minimal contact mask introduces a first of its kind CapFit headgear which fits like your favorite hat as it snaps into place on the top of your head. Pair that with 3 compact nasal seals, included in this fit pack, which rest gently under your nose to reduce skin irritation. These cushions securely connect to the mask frame and short tube which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
Please Note: This fit pack DOES NOT include the Wide cushion however, it is still available for purchase.
Not sure if the Evora Nasal Mask is right for you? Continue reading below to see if the Evora fits your sleep therapy needs!
Risk Free 30 Day Satisfaction
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a full store credit and our customer service staff will assist you in finding a CPAP Mask for your specific needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft-knit material on the headgear provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed. The Evora headgear minimizes the contact between the mask and your skin by up to 64%! This is most beneficial to users who suffer from sensitive skin or have allergies to certain material.
- Snapback Design - Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Available in 4 nasal cushion sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Wide. The fit pack option gives you 3 cushion sizes to try your first night: Small, Medium, and Large. Please Note: This fit pack DOES NOT include the Wide cushion however, it is still available for purchase.
- Freedom of Movement - These compact nasal seals rest gently under your nose to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit, while the flexible short tube keeps your mask in place. The stability wings on the sides of the cushion maintain your fit and reduce the risk of mask leaks while the floating seal wraps around your nose with minimal contact. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tube
- (3) Nasal Cushion (Small, Medium, and Large)
- (1) Adjustable Headgear and Back-strap
- Disassemble mask by removing the headgear and cushion from the frame. Please note that the short tube is permanently attached to the frame and can NOT be removed.
- Soak your mask parts in warm water with soap. Work the soap into each accessory to remove any visible dirt.
- Fully rinse each mask part under running water to remove any excess soap.
- For best results, allow each piece to air dry before reassembling your mask.
- Once fully dry, connect your nasal cushion and headgear back onto the mask frame. You should hear a snap which lets you know the pieces are attached in the right position.
If you have further questions regarding cleaning your CPAP mask, scroll up to our "Manuals" Tab located above for a video explaining the best way to clean your CPAP supplies.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Dezman K -
great to buy if not sure on what size is needed
I really wanted this to be a great CPAP mask
by David -
I have been using the F & P Brevida mask for about two years and have been very happy with it. When I saw the Evora mask, I decided to try out F & P's new product since it had a single nasal inlet.<br><br>I really wanted this to be a great mask, but it just didn't work for me. It's extremely easy to put on and take off and the headgear adjustments are nice, too. But the mask would leak slightly whenever I changed sleeping positions. I found myself having to reposition the mask often to get it to not leak. Over four nights, I tried the medium and small pillows (the large wouldn't seal at all) without satisfactory results. <br><br>It may work for someone who sleeps on their back, but I sleep only on my side.<br><br>I am going to go back to using my Brevida mask, which is by far the most comfortable and best sealing nasal pillow mask that I've had in my twelve years of CPAP use.