Nasal Aire II Nasal Prong CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit by InnoMed
InnoMed Nasal Aire II Nasal Prong CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Nasal Aire II blends comfort and compliance benefits while adding improved performance and a reduction in sound level. Available in six sizes for easy fitting and includes optional headgear for stability, the perfect size for you is readily accessible. Utilize the sizing guide for easy and accurate fitting.
Achieve improved performance with the ultra-flexible tubing, super quiet exhalation ports, redesigned nasal prongs, a more comfortable seal, and lower sound levels.
Personalized options such as the cushion sizes and headgear customization offer a great solution for a wide range of users!
The updated design is a new and innovative interface featuring laminar flow technology designed for maximum efficiency and comfort during therapy. It allows you the freedom to read, watch TV and use a tablet without removing the device. Making your sleep therapy much more user friendly than most masks.
Nasal Aire gives you Choices: You can wear it your way. It can be worn with or without headgear depending on your own personal preferences.
The mask tubing can be channeled down the back, away from the head, or down the front of your body so that no matter how you sleep your tubing won't interfere.
Special Features & Benefits
- Comfort - Wear your mask the way you want! Little pressure points on your face reduce the potential of red skin irritation marks.
- Ease of Use - Easily connect your cushion into the ends of the tubing allowing you the perfect combination of an open field of view and stability. Receive the full effect of your air pressure through the tubes that connect to each side of the cushion evenly distributing air through the nostrils.
- Perfect Fit - With 6 cushion sizes available, you will find the perfect fit and ideal comfort level. Save time by accessing all cushion sizes to ensure you find the best sealing cushion for any given time!
Included in this Package
- (1) Nasal Aire II Mask and Tube
- (6) Cannula Cushions
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||NAT321,NAT322,NAT323,NAT324,NAT325,NAT326|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Cannula Style of CPAP Mask|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Unique Nasal Cannulas|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
A GREAT MASK
by William Fayling (Delton, MI) -
I have been using a cpap since 1995, this is the best mask Ive ever found! Works like the oxygen mask used in hospitals and home Oxy. Soft comfortable and quiet as long as you keep the air vents at least six inches away from an object!! Only issue I have is I would like the tubing to last longer, the tubing does get stiff after six month's or so. Other than that is is almost like you don't have it on! Great Mask!!