Nasal Aire II CPAP Mask Fit Pack Kit
Nasal Aire II Prong CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Innomed Nasal Aire II Prong CPAP mask blends comfort and compliance benefits while adding improved performance and a reduction in sound level for a restful night's sleep. It's available in six sizes for easy fitting and includes optional headgear for stability. Utilize the user guide for convenient details on your cannula-style CPAP mask pillows.
Achieve improved performance of your nasal pillow mask with ultra-flexible tubing, super quiet exhalation ports, redesigned nasal prongs, a more comfortable seal, and reduced sound levels. Flat straps fit around and over the top of the head for easy wear. Personalized options on the Nasal Aire prong CPAP mask such as various cushion sizes and headgear customization offer a great solution that meets the needs of a wide range of users! If you're troubled by sleep apnea and need CPAP therapy, Innomed Technlogies' Nasal Aire II mask can provide real relief. Order the complete CPAP mask with headgear by selecting "Yes" above.
There’s no prescription needed to order the Nasal Aire II. If you’re looking for a more comfortable mask outside of full-face options, this one offers multiple advantages over even the original Nasal Aire. The updated Nasal Aire II nasal prong design is a new and innovative interface featuring laminar flow technology designed for maximum efficiency and comfort during therapy.
Shop for replacement masks that allow patients the freedom to read, watch TV, and use a tablet without removing the device. This makes your sleep therapy much more user-friendly than most masks. Plus, you’ll be able to maintain more of your typical pre-bedtime routine.
Nasal Aire gives you Choices: You can wear the Nasal Aire II CPAP mask your way, with or without mask headgear straps depending on your own personal preferences and desire for value. The mask tubes can be channeled down the back, away from the head, or down the front of your body so that no matter how you sleep your tubing won't interfere with CPAP or BiPAP therapy.
Special Features of the Nasal Aire II
- Comfort - Wear your mask the way you want without discomfort! The nasal prong CPAP mean fewer pressure points on your face and reduce the potential of skin irritation. The size of the nose prong is ideal for most patients.
- Easy to Assemble and Use - Connect your Nasal Aire II cushion into the ends of the tubing in seconds, allowing you the perfect combination of an open field of view and stability. Receive the full effect of your air pressure through the lightweight tubes that connect to each side of the cushion, evenly distributing air through the nostrils all night.
- Perfect Fit - With 6 cushion sizes available, you will find the perfect fit and ideal comfort level with a nasal cannula solution. Find the right pillow size to find the best sealing cushion!
Included in this Package
- (1) Nasal Aire II Mask and Tube
- (6) Cannula Cushions
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: NAT321,NAT322,NAT323,NAT324,NAT325,NAT326
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 10 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Special Features: Nasal Cannula Style of CPAP Mask
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads For Nasal Aire II
Ratings & Reviews
A GREAT MASK
by William Fayling (Delton, MI) -
I have been using a cpap since 1995, this is the best mask Ive ever found! Works like the oxygen mask used in hospitals and home Oxy. Soft comfortable and quiet as long as you keep the air vents at least six inches away from an object!! Only issue I have is I would like the tubing to last longer, the tubing does get stiff after six month's or so. Other than that is is almost like you don't have it on! Great Mask!!