Nuance Gel and Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Nuance Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics Nuance Gel and Nuance Pro are nasal pillow CPAP masks that are available in two styles of mask frame material. The optional headgear add-on item will make this a complete mask system. If you are unsure of your pillow size you can choose to add all to find the right size for you. The Nuance Pro uses a soft fabric frame while the Nuance Gel uses a silicone gel frame. The unique gel pillow nasal cushions offer a high level of comfort while providing a perfect seal around the nostril to prevent CPAP mask leak. This interface style is light weight and one of the least invasive CPAP masks on the market.
Special Features & Benefits
- Gel Cushions - Less nostril discomfort and irritation while conforming specifically to your nostrils.
- Simple Design - Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning and changing replacement parts.
- 2 Frame Choices - Choose between the fabric or gel frame for maximum personal comfort. Each frame is designed to reduce skin irritation from your mask. Choose the most comfortable option for you!
- Headgear - Non-slip headgear stays in place during the night reducing the possibility of your mask slipping.
- Tubing - Light-weight and flexible tubing allows you to change sleeping positions at night.
Included in This Package
- (1) Nuance Gel or Nuance Pro Frame (selected style)
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) 360 degree Rotating Elbow
- (1) Short Tube Assembly
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- Universal CPAP Hose Tubing
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- CPAP Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Mask:||Nasal Pillow Mask|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #1105173, Medium #1105174, Large #1105175|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Special Features:||Unique gel nasal pillow cushions|
Ratings & Reviews
15 reviews5 out of 5
by Geoff Marsh (Yorktown) -
I took a risk with this mask because I haven't heard much about it. It is great! I truly didn't know that using my machine could be so comfortable! I recommend this product to anyone who has had enough of struggling with their mask and being uncomfortable. You just have to try it and you will see what I'm talking about.
by Steve (Brisbane, Australia) -
I just recently bought this mask after a trial here in Australia. I was very impressed with ease on putting on this mask....so comfortable, it felt like it was not even on my face. I recommend this mask to the people that get mask sores as I did from a full mask.