AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
ResMed introduces the all-new AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask, weighing less than 2 oz and offering a peaceful 18 decibels of sound input; That's quieter than a whisper! Uniquely designed nasal cradle cushion allow air pressure to reach your nose with minimal facial contact. Choose from 3 available cushion sizes: Small, Medium, and Small-Wide. Easily find the appropriate size nasal cushion with the color-coded design. Unlike most Nasal CPAP Masks, the AirFit N30 rests under your nostrils keeping the bridge of your nose free. In turn, this creates a wide-open viewing area for you while wearing your CPAP Mask. Wear glasses, read a book, or watch your favorite show with this mask without hassle.
No Prescription? No Problem! This Mask Kit allows you to purchase the N30 Nasal Mask without a prescription while also choosing to add the headgear or just order the mask frame.
Features and Benefits
- Quiet - The N30 offers QuietAir vent technology which breaks up exhaled air to help minimize sleep disruptions. Reaching only 18 decibels, a full 3 decibels less than the award-winning AirFit P10, the AirFit N30 produces a sound level softer than a whisper.
- Simplicity - Eliminate the hassle of assembling your CPAP mask with the 3 piece AirFit N30, containing a mask frame, nasal mask cushion, and headgear. Utilize the color-coded cushions to assist you in finding the appropriate nasal cradle.
- Lightweight - Weighing 1.6 ounces, this ultra lightweight mask design is setup for travel CPAP, users who feel weighed down by their current mask, or patients that sleep on their sides.
- (Optional) Comfortable Headgear - ResMed features a QuickFit elastic headgear strap that is light and thin. The split-back straps adjust the tension while a small headgear clip on each side allows for finer adjustments.
- Unique Cushion Design - Made of a soft silicone material that conforms to the shape of your nose, the curve-shaped cushion cradles the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and irritation marks. Receive an airtight mask seal with the narrow cradle cushion. Minimal pressure on the bridge of the nose allows you to gain a wide-open viewing area to watch your favorite show or check your phone without obstruction. Available in 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple). Simplify your CPAP experience today!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Mask Frame with Connected Short Tubing
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose
- CPAP Bed Pillow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Part Numbers: 64222, 64223, 64224
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes, Available for International Shipping
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: All CPAP and Bi-Level Devices
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
Great for the price
by Jason M -
Probably my favorite mask to date that ive tried.
Best confortable mask
by Pietro -
It works very well and it is the most confortable mask i have. I hope ResMed will produce the same mask for AirMini as the nasal mask for this CPAP is very noisy