AirFit N30 CPAP Cushion Seal by ResMed
ResMed AirFit N30 CPAP Cushion Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Replacement Cushion for the ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask offers a unique nasal cradle cushion that allows air pressure to reach your nose with minimal contact with your skin. Easily find the appropriate size nasal cushion with the color-coded design. Take advantage of the wide-open viewing area of the AirFit N30 cushion as it rests under your nostrils keeping the bridge of your nose free from possible skin irritation or discomfort. Wear glasses, read a book, or watch your favorite television show without removing your CPAP mask.
Features and Benefits
- Color-Coded Sizing - Find the correct size cushion without worrying about ordering the wrong replacement part; Choose from 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple). Save time and money when reordering your replacement mask parts for the AirFit N30 CPAP Mask.
- Unique Design - Made of a soft silicone material the curve-shaped cradle cushion rests on the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and skin irritation. Minimal pressure on the bridge of the nose allows you to have a wide-open viewing area without obstruction.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||64213, 64214, 64215|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
Ratings & Reviews
Love these cushions!!!!
by Kathy Baker -
I'm so claustrophobic and LinCare has been so nice to let me try several types of masks. I have a P10 headgear with the N30 Cpap cushion as I can't wear the pillows my nose is to small even for the XS they kept coming out. My RT gave me one of these Cushions to try and it's been a lifesaver!
by Crystal M -
Cushions are super comfertable and easy to replace. I love the headgear and overall mask in general is perfect.