AirFit N30 CPAP Cushion Seal by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ N30 CPAP Cushion Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Replacement Cushion for the ResMed AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask offers a unique nasal cradle cushion that allows air pressure to reach your nose with minimal contact with your skin. Easily find the approriate size nasal cushion with the color-coded design. Take advantage of the wide-open viewing area of the AirFit™ N30 cushion as it rests under your nostrils keeping the bridge of your nose free from possible skin irritation or discomfort. Wear glasses, read a book, or watch your favorite television show without removing your CPAP mask.
Features and Benefits
- Color-Coded Sizing - Find the correct size cushion without worrying about ordering the wrong replacement part; Choose from 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple). Save time and money when reordering your replacement mask parts for the AirFit N30 CPAP Mask.
- Unique Design - Made of a soft silicone material the curve-shaped cradle cushion rests on the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and skin irritation. Minimal pressure on the bridge of the nose allows you to have a wide-open viewing area without obstruction.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Light weight and no leaks
by Steve -
I have been using this Nasal Mask for about 2 months. Prior I was using a ResMed SwiftFX Nasal Pillow Mask. I find this new style a great improvement in comfort for me. There is less pressure on my nose, the straps don't leave a crease in my hair across the top of my head, it is lighter weight, and there is less air exhausting out the front of the mask. I should mention that I sleep on my back all night so it may or may not work for someone who rolls from side to side. It works great for me.