Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear by RespCare
RespCare Aloha Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The Aloha nasal pillow CPAP mask is a lightweight interface used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. This style of mask uses soft silicone cushions that seal around the nostril for delivery of air by your CPAP machine. The unique headgear system allows you to attach the short tube assembly to the top of the head or allow it to hang below.
The Aloha is available in three different cushion sizes or you can include all sizes if you are uncertain of your need. The silicone cushion seals should be wiped down daily to remove facial oil build up which can lead to CPAP mask leak and skin irritation. The headgear strap should be washed by hand and left to air dry (do not put into a drier). When the mask starts to lose elasticity it is time to replace the headgear strap.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- A unique and exclusive system that allows the user to adjust the angle and depth of the nasal pillows; improving comfort and seal while minimizing potential discomfort.
- A ball-and-swivel joint that minimizes torque and pull to accommodate various sleeping positions.
- Exclusive Arced-Track technology, allowing the angle of the pillow reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized and natural fit.
- Angled exhalation ports minimize potential disruption or discomfort for the user or bed partner.
- Aloha Headgear which has adjustments for the top of your head and behind the head. These adjustment points allow for a maximized seal while keeping you comfortable!
Included in This Package
- (1) Aloha Nasal Pillow Mask
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Mask Headgear
- (1) Product Manual
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews5 out of 5
Aloha Pillow mask
by Lane (Ga) -
What can I say...I'm hooked.Excuse the pun but I think I like this better than My Swift FX.
1st truly good night sleep ever on CPAP
by Scott (Florida) -
I have been on cpap for about 9 months now. First on the Mirage fx and up until a week ago the Swift fx. While my sleep improved dramatically when I got on the therapy, until I started using the Aloha I never truly had a "sound" nights sleep. This Aloha has changed my life. I have actually slept completely through the night several times since I've received it which never ever happened to me before. I can now sleep on my side without any leaks I can detect and therefore do not need to adjust it during the night. I get no marks on my face in the morning and really wake up refreshed. My only regret is I didn't know about it sooner.