Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask has a new style, with the combination of comfort and performance and offer two choices of frame styles. Select Fabric Frame for a softer touch or Clear Silicone Frame for a more traditional feel.
The Wisp comes packaged with all three sizes of cushions as well as offers an add-on Wisp Nasal Mask Petite sized cushion allowing the user to find the best fit and seal . The lightweight frame, headgear, and cushion design creates limited facial contact and no forehead support needed.
Philips Respironics is changing the way we sleep. The Compact design comfortably fits more than 98% of patients. Patients said they had a better quality of sleep with the Wisp over all the leading pillow and nasal CPAP mask.
Special Features & Benefits
- Frame Options - You have the option of 2 styles: clear silicone or fabric. Both frames are interchangeable and can be used with any cushion size. The silicone frame is lightweight and smooth while the fabric is reversible and offers more padding. Choose the best option for your comfort level!
- Cushions -Minimal pressure is applied to your face with the small silicone cushions lowering the chances of red skin irritation marks. Available in 3 sizes or a fit pack option, rest assured you will receive the best fit!
- Minimal Design - A simple frame and cushion hold the mask while the headgear stabilizes your fit. Receive an open viewing area meaning you can easily read or watch TV before you fall asleep.
- Flexible Short Tube - Achieve the sleep you deserve in the sleeping position where you find the most comfort. The short tube allows you to move freely throughout the night! Quickly disconnect the entire short tube if you need to get up in the middle of the night without removing your entire mask. No longer spend time readjusting your mask when you attempt to fall back asleep. Less time spent fixing your mask means achieving quality sleep faster.
Included in this Package
- (1) Fabric or Silicone Frame
- (1) Small/Medium, Large, or X-Large Cushion
- All size cushion option available (additional fees apply)
- (1) Short Assembly Tube
- (1) Pair of Magnetic Clips
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Type of Interface:||Nasal (Covers the nose)|
|Noise level:||27 dba|
|Therapy Pressure:||4-25 cm H2O|
|Daily Cleaning:||Hand wash the non-fabric parts|
|Weekly Cleaning:||Hand wash the fabric parts|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
Ratings & Reviews
by Harold D -
This mask takes the guess work out of which cushion size. Tried a couple different sizes till I found the right one. Now I know which size I need for replacement. Good deal!
by Gene A -
No Prescription, and all cushion sizes to choose. A win-win for me. This company took all the hassle out of ordering a CPAP Mask. Can't beat the price for all that comes with this. Easy to use mask that's doing the job for me.