BreathWear Series Nasal CPAP Mask
Yuwell BreathWear Nasal CPAP Mask System
The BreathWear nasal CPAP mask series is a new and affordable option for sleep apnea therapy. This mask is comparable to the ResMed AirFit n20 series with a design that offers a clear field of vision to read or watch television while wearing your CPAP mask. It uses a short tube to easily connect or disconnect without the need to remove your mask. This is a great benefit for users that make frequent bathroom trips during the night. The Yuwell series of BreathWear and AmeriFlex masks offer premium quality and comfort at an affordable price. These masks are also available in nasal pillow and full face style!
Features and Benefits
- Headgear clip DO NOT use magnets.
- Mask hose has a 360 degree design feature that allows easy movement without getting tangled.
- Ultralight and thin headgear
- Designed without a forehead support which allows the user a clear field of vision to read or watch television.
- Quick release allows the user to easily disconnect the mask from the hose without taking it off.
- Ultra-quiet honeycomb vent design for a quiet nights sleep.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines and humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. Its that easy.
Included in This Package
- 1 BreathWear Nasal Mask
- (1) Headgear Strap
- 1 Cushion Seals in Selected Size
- Short Hose Assembly
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Warranty: 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Parts: YN-03-BPS, YN-03-BPM, YN-03-BPL
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7030, A7034
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 2.3 oz.
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable
- Special Features: Honeycomb Quiet Vent
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Frequent Asked Questions
Question: Will the BreathWear nasal series mask work with any brand CPAP or Bi-Level (BiPAP) machine?
Answer: Yes, the BreathWear nasal series can be used will any make/model CPAP or Bi-Level (BiPAP). The short tube will connect to any CPAP hose.
Question: How Do I know What Size Cushion to Use?
Question: Can I use other mask parts on this mask such as the headgear or cushion?
Answer: No, the BreathWear should only be used with Yuwell BreathWear nasal series parts. Although another brand’s headgear strap, cushion or short tube may look similar or seem to fit it is not recommended to do so.
Question: Will the BreathWear nasal mask work on any CPAP or BiPAP pressure setting?
Answer: Yes, the nasal series is approved for use of all CPAP and BiPAP settings although there may be mouth breathing with higher pressures. Typically when a nasal CPAP mask is used on pressure settings above 15cm/H2o the user may experience dryness, sore throat or mouth breathing. A chin strap may alleviate the mouth breathing and increasing your humidity setting may eliminate the dryness.
Ratings & Reviews
by Tony G -
This mask is very similar to the AirFit N20 but more affordable.