AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with ClimateLine
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with HumidAir
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
ResMed designed the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with the specific needs of women in mind. You may be asking what the difference is between the standard and the for her model is besides the pink color. It's quite simple, the prevalence of upper airway resistance syndrome (UARS) and flow limitation is seen more in women whereas obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), hypopnea, and loud snoring is seen more in men. The "For Her" model uses a special algorithm on a breath by breath basis to determine flow limitation and increase/decrease CPAP pressure as needed.
Auto-adjusting CPAP machines will increase and decrease pressure settings based on a user's needs. What this means is that a person may be more severe in a certain sleep position (i.e. on your back) than others. It is also a scientific fact that different sleep stages make apnea events and oxygen levels more severe, such as REM sleep. Another benefit of auto adjusting therapy is that over periods of time people will fluctuate their weight and therefore may need more or less pressure.
HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir are accessories to the CPAP machine that provide a humidification process to the air generated by the machine. These two accessories act in concert to prevent the user from drying out from CPAP pressure and eliminating condensation build up in the CPAP hose.
Special Features of the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
- Advanced AutoSet: It is proven to provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night. The updated algorithm for women takes into account the higher instances of flow limitation, often seen in women with sleep apnea, and tailors therapy pressure levels as needed.
- AutoSet For Her monitors your breathing and when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event, the APAP decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her can distinguish between obstructive and central apneas so you can rest assured that you are getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs throughout the night.
- Whisper Quiet: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Bright LED Screen: The ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. If you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screens back-light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Integrated Humidifier: The Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during therapy. HumidAir humidifier is built directly into the AirSense 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest. The integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- EPR - (Expiratory Pressure Relief) This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a very gentle pressure that naturally adjusts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Smart Start and Stop: The smart start function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Never have to worry about turning it off
- AutoRamp: ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options: The AirSense 10 AutoSet comes with ultra-light SlimLine tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing
- ClimateLineAir heated tubing and climate control: When you use ClimateLineAir Tubing with the AirSense 10 the system's advanced climate control features are activated. climate control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With climate control and ClimateLineAir tubing, your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain-out.
- Therapy Tracking: In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense 10 AutoSet also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide your doctor with valuable insight into the continued health of their patients.
- SD Data Card: SD Data Card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
Included in This Package
- (1) AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with HumidAir
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) ClimateLineAir Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card (already inserted)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes. Documentation may be required per airline
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: AutoRamp with Sleep Detection, and Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Sound Level: Less Than 26.6 dBa
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Integrated Humidifier
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
cant buy part for it in the color i need
by Megan -
i love mine except if i need to replace the AirSense 10 SD Card With Protective Folder By ResMed i cant which i do need to. i mean i can but they only carry it in the black. i dont want black. i want it to match my machine. ugh
ResMed Products Rock, but...
by Wendy -
Why is this $200 more than the AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET WITH HUMIDAIR AND CLIMATELINE? Is it $100 more for each additional word: 'for' and 'her'? Gray and white paint cost more???? Ridiculous!