Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by Philips Respironics
The Philips Respironics Amara View is a full face style of CPAP mask that does not use the traditional forehead support. This unique feature allows the user to read or watch television while wearing their mask. The optional headgear add-on will allow you to make this a complete mask system.
Philips Respironics Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all 3 cushion sizes, small, medium and large. It has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes. By adding the optional headgear strap to your purchase you can make this a complete CPAP mask system. This mask features soft and comfortable fabric straps with quick release tabs for easy on and off. With its amazingly innovative design, only Philips Respironics can offer the smallest and lightest choice with the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks.
Amara View Features & Benefits
- Innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Achieve the feel of not wearing a mask at all with one of the smallest and lightest full face masks on the market.
- Receive the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks enabling you to wear glasses, read, and watch TV. Never give up your favorite activities due to your sleep apnea!
- Easy to use one-size modular frame for all cushion sizes. Find a comfortable fit without the hassle of purchasing multiple mask parts. All you need is to find the correct cushion size and headgear for your needs!
Included with This Purchase
- (1) Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask Frame (in selected size)
- (1) Cushion for Amara View
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Tip 1: The mask should rest comfortably against your face. The cushion nostril opening goes under your nostrils. The headgear should be away from your eyes. The bottom of the mask cushion should rest just above your chin with your mouth slightly open.
Tip 2: The most common mistake is over-tightening the headgear. The headgear should fit loosely and comfortably, if your skin bulges around the mask or if you see red marks on your face, loosen the headgear.
Tip 3: When fitting, assume different sleeping positions, move around until comfortable, if there are any excessive air leaks, make final adjustments. Some air leaking is normal.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1090632, 1090633, 1090634|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or BiPAP Use|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
Best mask ever
by Rleonard (Kentucky) -
This is the best mask I have ever owned. More comfortable than all of my nasal masks. Put it on, slowly cinch it up until leaks stop. Then pull it straight away from your face and gently lay back on your face. You will sleep like a baby with practically no leaks if any. This mask has set a new standard in cpap therapy.
by Elaine -
Excited about this full face mask that gives you the freedom to wear glasses or watch TV without the traditional forehead support. I've tried the traditional mask and was never comfortable. Glad I found this mask, works great and very happy. Gives me back my freedom.