DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
The Philips Respironics DreamWear under-the-nose nasal mask is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep apnea therapy. It is designed to make it feel like you are wearing nothing at all.
The unique, flexible frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch. The DreamWear nasal mask’s unique design offers many of the benefits of nasal and nasal pillow masks, giving users the best of both mask types. All DreamWear nasal mask parts are interchangeable, so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can’t find your Rx? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
- Innovative soft tubing frame. The comfortable frame directs airflow through two soft silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion, and because the frame is soft, it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or aggravating pressure points. It will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to move. If you sleep on your back, the DreamWear nasal mask distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side, the lower tube of the mask compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Unique under-the-nose cushion. The nasal cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils. With the cushion’s low-profile design, there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the elbow of the mask quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and tubing attachment. The soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal contact and open field of view. With a low-profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and a single-strap headgear, the CPAP DreamWear mask by Philips Respironics is one of the most minimalist CPAP masks available, providing the user with an open field of view for reading, talking, or watching TV before bedtime.
- Frame sizes. DreamWear’s frame is available in three sizes: small (19 inches), medium (20 inches), and large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit, but packs are available with other sizes for larger users or more petite ones. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable, so any frame size can be used with any size cushion.
- Cushions. DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes: small, medium, medium-wide, and large, to fit a wide range of noses.
- Soft wraps. Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
Benefits of the DreamWear CPAP Mask
- The tubing attachment located at the top of the head of the DreamWear CPAP mask offers freedom of movement during sleep.
- DreamWear nasal masks’ low-profile cushion design prevents red marks, discomfort, or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge.
- Users rated the DreamWear nasal mask more stable and comfortable than their prescribed mask is.
- The soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft and comfortable touch on the patient’s cheek.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamWear Mask Frame
- (1) Nasal Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) DreamWear Headgear with Arms
- (1) Tubing Elbow Connector
- (1) Pair of Fabric Wraps
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-9 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 1116681, 1116685, 1116680, 1116690, 1116688, 1116683, 1116685, 1116693, 1116686, 1116685
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Silicone - Polycarbonate
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Special User Features: Under the nose mask
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Jason (Morrow) -
I really love this new mask. After a couple of weeks of using it I do have some advice for anyone thinking about buying it. If you keep your CPAP low to the ground like I do then you may want a longer tube (maybe 8ft). The top of the head tube design now goes behind my pillow instead of hanging straight down. I guess I could move my CPAP to the top of my night stand to fix though. It is really comfortable mask and I can watch tv to fall asleep.
A GREAT MASK
by Mark Lewis (Marionville, MO) -
I bought this mask thinking that it would be better than the pillow style masks.It has exceeded my highest expectations. I have had no leakage problems. I am able to sleep on my side with no discomfort at all. I love the fact that the hose connects to the top of the mask and is completely out of my way. I have no issues at all with this mask and highly recommend that you give it a try.