Quattro Air Full Face Mask Kit
Quattro Air Full Face CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Quattro Air full face CPAP mask kit allows the user to add the headgear to make a complete mask system without the need of a CPAP prescription. It is 45% lighter weighing in at only 3.3 oz. and is more comfortable to wear than the leading full face CPAP masks on the market. It is designed to be very easy to take apart and assemble for use. The all new advanced design of the Spring Air Cushion creates a secure seal and adds more comfort for the bridge of your nose. Making your sleep therapy a good experience. The Quattro Air delivers the same proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro in a lighter, more comfortable mask.
- Soft Edge Headgear Design - Features premium rolled-edge fabric that improves comfort and reduces the red marks. It is designed to be worn loosely to allow the mask cushion to evenly distribute the pressure. Easy to put on and remove, connect the headgear to the mask by slipping the headgear over the hook on the side of the frame. No need to adjust the headgear each time. Once the headgear fit is set, just slip it on and you're set.
- Circular Diffuse Vent - The Vent Gently directs air away so it doesn't disturb you or your bed partner.
- One-piece elbow, Swivel and Anti-asphyxia valve - Has squeeze-tabs that make attaching and detaching quicker and easier.
- Swivel - reduces tube drag, giving patients the freedom to move during sleep without breaking the seal.
- Flex-wing Forehead Support - enables auto-adjustments and eliminates the need for forehead pads for greater comfort and a much lighter feel. Only the headgear touches the forehead for a comfortable feel.
- The Frame - The lightweight frame of the Quattro Air is designed to fit the size of the cushion.
- More Comfort - Less chance for skin irritation at the sensitive nasal bridge area.
- Enhanced Dual-wall Spring Air cushion - The next-generation design that delivers a high-performance seal with more comfort at the nasal bridge area; clip less cushion-to-frame attachment is easy to assemble. As the air flows into the mask it inflates the cushion to create a seal between the it and the face. It seals around both the nose and mouth making it suitable for those whose mouth drops open during sleep or use a high therapy pressure.
- Quattro Air Headgear Loops - Simple attachment, easy to connect and disconnect even in the dark.
Included in the Package
- (1) ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- (1) Instruction booklet for the Quattro Air
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 62752, 62753, 62754, 62755
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by am -
the company was very responsive to my comment about the headgear. The mask is great! I would like to change my review to 5 stars.
by Eddy (Honolulu, HI) -
I just received this mask three days ago. I'd been using the Quattro FX since I started therapy six months ago. Once I adjusted to therapy the Quattro FX was relatively comfortable and I was able to move around during sleep etc. I ordered the Quattro Air last week and from the first night I was truly amazed. It is so light and easy to fit. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything. You can hardly feel it on your face. I can move around freely during the night and I never wake up with a leak. It doesn't leave any marks on my face at all and the membrane is completely comfortable. My AHI's are down to <1 as well. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this mask. If you have to be on CPAP therapy I highly recommend this comfortable and amazing product.