AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by ResMed
ResMed AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Building off the success of the AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow Mask, ResMed introduces its all-new AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask. Weighing less than 2 oz, this simple one-piece frame design offers a peaceful 18 decibels of sound input; the equivalent of leaves rustling in a tree!
Gain comfortability with the QuickFit™ elastic strap which evenly distributes tension around your head, creating a lower possibility of irritation from your headgear.
The N30 headgear uses a split-back headgear strap that eliminates the need for Velcro and makes it easier to find the support you need. This uniquely designed nasal cradle cushion allows air pressure to reach your nose with minimal facial contact.
Available in 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small, Medium, and Small-Wide, you can easily find the size you need and quickly identify which cushion you need to reorder when your nasal cushion needs to be replaced. Unlike most Nasal CPAP Masks, the AirFit™ N30 rests under your nostrils keeping the bridge of your nose free.
In turn, this creates a wide-open viewing area for you while wearing your CPAP Mask. Wear glasses, read a book, or watch your favorite show with this mask without hassle. You can do it all with the AirFit™ N30 Nasal Mask by ResMed!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features and Benefits
- Quiet - The N30 offers QuietAir™ vent technology which breaks up exhaled air to help minimize sleep disruptions. Reaching only 18 decibels, a full 3 decibels less than the award-winning AirFit™ P10, the AirFit™ N30 produces a sound level softer than a whisper.
- Simple - Eliminate the hassle of assembling your CPAP mask with the 3 piece AirFit™ N30, containing a mask frame, nasal mask cushion, and headgear. Utilize the color-coded cushions to assist you in finding the appropriate nasal cradle.
- Lightweight - Weighing 1.6 ounces, this extremely lightweight mask design is ideal for travel CPAP or users who feel weighed down by their current mask as well as patients that sleep on their sides.
- Comfortable - ResMed features a QuickFit™ elastic headgear strap that is light and thin. The split-back straps adjust the tension while a small headgear clip on each side allows for finer adjustments. Find the ideal support level you need easier than ever!
- Unique Cushion Design - Made of a soft silicone material that conforms to the shape of your nose, the N30 brings a new design to its nasal cushion. The curve-shaped cushion cradles the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and irritation marks. Receive an airtight and even fitting mask seal with the narrow cradle cushion. With no pressure on the bridge of the nose, you gain a wide-open viewing area to watch your favorite show or check your phone without obstruction. Available in 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple) simplify your CPAP experience today!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit™ N30 Mask Frame with Connected Short Tubing
- (1) Adjustable Headgear Strap
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Cushion Sizes:||Small #64222, Small-wide #64224, Medium #64223|
|Mask Style:||Nasal cradle mask rests underneath nose does not cover mouth|
|Actual Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Rx Required?:||Yes, for US customers when applicable|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews3.5 out of 5
by Larry -
The unit is comfortable and was able to get air in but on the exhale the mask makes a whistle noise. Tried re-adjusting it for 20 or more minutes but was not able to get rid of the whistle sound. A $99 lesson learned, oh well.
So light it's barely noticeable
by Dave -
I own the airfit p10 nasal pillow mask which is or was my favorite. This new mask uses 2 holes instead of pillows up in your nose. So comfortable and so light you have to try it.