AirFit N30 Nasal Mask by ResMed
AirFit N30 Nasal Mask by ResMed
Building off the success of the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask, ResMed introduces its all-new AirFit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask. Weighing less than 2 oz, this simple one-piece frame design offers a peaceful 18 decibels of sound input; the equivalent of leaves rustling in a tree! Gain more comfort with the QuickFit elastic strap which evenly distributes tension around your head, creating a lower possibility of irritation from your nasal cushion headgear.
The N30 headgear uses a quality split-back headgear strap that eliminates the need for Velcro and makes it easier to find the support you need. This uniquely designed, incredibly soft nasal cradle cushion allows air pressure to reach your nostrils with minimal facial contact.
Available in color-coded cushion size options: Small, Medium, and Small-Wide, any CPAP user can easily find the right size with the Airfit N30 CPAP mask. Unlike most nasal CPAP masks, the AirFit N30 rests under your nostrils, keeping the bridge of your nose free. It also prevents nostril soreness. Comfortably wear these masks and get a quality performance even if you're always on your side, the mask won't get tangled on your pillow.
When shopping for a mask, ResMed AirFit offers several benefits. The innovative design of this nasal cradle mask creates a wide-open viewing area for you while wearing your CPAP nasal cushion mask. Wear glasses, read a book or watch your favorite show with this mask without hassle. You can do it all with the ResMed AirFit N30 nasal mask!
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead! Add to cart and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Features and Benefits
- Quiet - The ResMed AirFit N30 nasal mask offers QuietAir vent technology which breaks up exhaled air to help minimize sleep disruptions. Reaching only 18 decibels, a full 3 decibels less than the award-winning AirFit P10, the diffused venting produces a sound level softer than a whisper.
- Easy to Use - Eliminate the hassle of assembling your CPAP mask with the three parts of the AirFit N30, which includes the headgear, a mask frame, and nasal mask cushion. Utilize the color-coded cushions to assist you in finding the appropriate nasal cradle.
- Lightest Mask - The total weight of the N30 is just 1.6 ounces, this extremely lightweight mask design is ideal for travel CPAP users who feel weighed down by their current mask. It's also practical if you sleep on your side.
- Comfortable Fit - ResMed features a QuickFit elastic headgear strap that is light and thin. The split-back straps adjust the tension while a small headgear clip on each side allows for finer adjustments.
- Unique Cushion Design - Made of a soft silicone material that conforms to the shape of your nose, the curved cushion cradles the base of your nose preventing nasal soreness, discomfort and irritation marks. Receive an airtight and even fitting mask seal with the narrow cradle cushion. With no pressure on the bridge of the nose, you gain a wide-open viewing area to watch your favorite show or check your phone without obstruction. Available in 3 color-coded cushion sizes: Small (Red), Medium (Blue), and Small Wide (Purple).
Included With This Purchase
- (1) AirFit N30 Mask Frame with Connected Short Tubing
- (1) Adjustable Headgear Strap
- (1) Cushion (in selected size)
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose
- CPAP Bed Pillow
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Type Of Mask Is The AirFit N30? The ResMed AirFit N30 is a nasal cradle style mask that curves below your nostrils for a good seal and a comfortable night of sleep.
- How Much Does The AirFit N30 Weigh? The AirFit N30 nasal cradle mask is ResMed's lightest mask yet weighing in at less than 2 ounces.
- Does The AirFit N30 Need Special Tubing? No, you can use any machine and any standard tube that has a 22mm diameter.
- Can I Wear My Glasses With The N30? Yes, this mask has a unobstructed field of view. This mask is so light you might forget that you have it on.
- What Sizes Of Cushions Are Available In The AirFit N30? There are 3 sizes that are color coded for ease of use. Small #6422, Small-Wide #64224 and Medium #64223
- Is The AirFit N30 Nasal Mask Noisy?No, in fact the AirFit N30 Nasal cradle mask uses QuietAir™ vent technology to help minimize sleep disruptions. The N30 reaches only 18 decibels which is 3 less than the popular AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow mask.
- Cushion Sizes: Small 64222, Small-wide 64224, Medium 64223
- Mask Style: Nasal cradle mask rests underneath your nose but does not cover your mouth
- Actual Weight1.6 ounces
- Latex Free: Yes
- Rx Required?: Yes, for US customers when applicable
- Material Content: Silicone
Available Downloads For The Airfit N30 Nasal CPAP Mask
Ratings & Reviews
by Derek -
Very comfortable no annoying high pitch farting sqeeking Sounds love this mask
Philips Respironics Masks Fit Better For Me
by FlyinHawaiian -
I am an Asian male with a flat and wide face. I've now tried the ResMed N20 and N30 and neither of them fit my face well enough to get a proper seal. This saddens me because I find the ResMed products to be very well made and high-quality. I've had much better luck with the Philips Respironics Wisp and DreamWisp masks and will continue to use those with my AirSense 10. My doctor recommended I look at the Fisher and Paykel masks so may take a look.