Swift FX Bella CPAP Mask with Headgear
ResMed Swift FX Bella for Her
It is finally here! A ResMed nasal pillow CPAP mask for her that offers more freedom and flexibility than ever before. The Swift FX Bella nasal pillow style mask is all about customized fit and personal comfort. For the first time, you have 2 different ways to wear the mask using the exclusive Swift FX Bella loops.
The straps on the FX Bella nasal pillows mask accommodate different hairstyles and make for a truly personalized fit. This mask comes with a combination of 2 headgear straps: (1) set of the Bella Ear Loops and (1) Pink Swift FX headgear allowing you to choose the best fit for you!
Designed Just for Women
The ResMed Swift FX Bella CPAP masks have been made for women suffering from sleep apnea, who generally have a small head and ears compared to men. The soft material and lightweight silicone cushion of the nasal pillow mask are less likely to irritate the sensitive skin of a woman’s face.
The placement of the nasal mask makes it easy for side sleepers to have uninterrupted rest. The Bella Swift FX nasal pillows come in x-small, small, and medium sizes for a custom fit. The innovative Bella loops are comfortable and stylish.
Why the ResMed Swift FX Bella Mask with Headgear Stands Out
The most unique feature of the ResMed Swift FX Bella nasal pillow CPAP mask is the Bella loops. These loops fit comfortably around the ear with intuitive convenience and stay out of your hair for a more streamlined look and feel. They are made with silicone similar to the Swift FX for Her cushions.
Available in multiple cushion sizes, try all 3 sizes in our fit package to find the perfect headgear and mask for a quiet, peaceful night of sleep. The Bella loops rest gently on your face and tuck away behind your ear and provide a new level of soft stability.
ResMed has had so much success with the original Swift FX and Swift FX for Her headgear but they are always listening to customers and patients’ needs and looking for ways to improve their product line to ensure every patient gets the best possible experience.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order for new or replacement items like masks or headgear and a friendly member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred payment and shipping method. It's that easy for patients to get what they need!
- The Bella loop is made of gentle material to accommodate various hairstyles fit around your ears.
- Bella headgear soft wraps provide a perfect fit along your cheeks even when you sleep.
- The nasal pillow mask is designed for women's fitting ranges with a small mask frame profile and slim look.
- Multiple pillow sizes are offered, including extra-small, small, and medium.
- The 360-degree rotation elbow allows for smooth movement sleeping on either side of the headgear
- Soft narrow cushions with a integrated flexible chamber allow for comfortable wearing while side sleeping without compromising your seal.
- Minimalist, lightweight Swift FX Bella pink headgear design requires little adjustment.
- The quiet vent blows air away from you and your bed partner.
- Spring flex lightweight tube allows you to move freely without pulling the mask and nasal pillows away from your face during sleep. (This tube is compatible with all standard tubing).
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift FX Short Tube
- (1) Swift FX Nasal Pillow Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Swift FX for Her Headgear
- (1) Bella Loops Ear Straps
- (1) Pink Soft Wraps
- (1) Pink back strap
- Fitting guide
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: Ultra-lightweight
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Holly G -
I really love this mask. I don’t feel claustrophobic. My only complaint is, I WISH the nasal pillow wasn’t so chunky & a little thinner. That is the only reason I gave it a 3 stars. Other than that, it is wonderful.
Only one thing wrong
by Eddy -
It hurts the edges of nose. Since I can’t really use it, that’s why I gave it a three star. I hope they make some with better nose devices.