Swift FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit by ResMed
ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Swift FX is a nasal pillow CPAP mask system by ResMed that is prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, loud snoring, and other sleep-related breathing disorders. This system kit allows you to purchase an individual size cushion (or upgrade to the All Sizes option at an additional fee) and allow you to add headgear to make a complete CPAP mask system. This nasal pillow system is one of the best selling interfaces and ResMed has introduced a new line called the AirFit P10 series.
The Swift is also available in a "For Her" version which offers smaller cushion options and a different headgear (pink).
Special Features & Benefits
- The light the innovative headgear along with the flexible tube ensures a less invasive feel throughout the night.
- Instantly appealing from the moment you put it on you will know that the Swift FX is really simple, making your therapy easier for you. Easy wear and clean!
- Easy to fit and wear flexible headgear and self-guiding nasal pillows are easy and intuitive to adjust for your perfect fit.
- Straightforward assembly and minimal mask parts allow quick and convenient cleaning.
- Fits into your life unobtrusive design and quiet performance fit well into your daily life. Stable seal, even when you move!
- The flexible tubing, soft headgear, and nasal pillows allow for a range of natural sleeping positions.
- Uninterrupted therapy - the Swift FX stays in place securely throughout the night, even if you change your sleeping position.
- The smooth swivel and light, flexible tube rotate with a fluid movement, increasing your range of motion.
Included in This Package
- (1) Swift FX CPAP Mask Short Tube
- (1) Dual Walled Pillow Cushion (selected size)
- All cushion size option available (additional fees apply)
- Optional Headgear (add-on fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 61512, 61510, 61511, 61513
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034
- International Shipping: Yes, Available for International
- Shipping Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
CPAP MASK REVIEW SWIFT FX
by Russell J. (Westerville, OH) -
Long time user of CPAP machine. Have seen alot of masks over the years and I have been waiting for something this good to come out. lol. I have tinkered with building cpap masks over the years but never created one this good...I guess I can throw them all away now since resmed has came out with the best cpap mask ever. If you are new to cpap or thinking of changing masks, you need to try this one...trust me! Now, if I can round up some money to buy the new resmed S9 cpap machine i will be set. Russ
by Greg (Dunedin. NZ) -
My first Nasal Pillow and I am liking it a great deal. Came from a full mask, which was obstructive and cumbersome. This nasal pillow is compact and very comfortable - and I sleep on all sides. Only drawback I find is the blue back head-band slips up the head during the night and then leakage starts happening.