Travel Battery Kit for DreamStation and System One CPAP Machines
Travel Battery Kit for DreamStation and System One CPAP
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The travel battery kit gives you the freedom you so deserve! Off the Grid? No AC power? No problem when you hook up your Philips Respironics travel battery to your DreamStation or System One CPAP or BiPAP machine. The battery weighs just 2.25 lbs., the lithium ion battery will power your Philips Respironics DreamStation or SystemOne CPAP or BiPAP machine for an average of 1-2 nights.
Convenience best describes this powerful battery. The battery is small enough to fit in a backpack, a glove compartment, or a carry on bag, FAA Approved for use on commercial airlines, so wherever you go you can stay compliant with your CPAP therapy.
The travel battery kit is also handy at home in case of an unexpected power outage. Keeping it plugged into your device, the Philips Respironics battery kit will take over automatically without interrupting your sleep therapy. When the power is restored the battery kit will automatically recharge as well, giving you the peace of mind, no matter where your travels take you.
Special Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and Powerful: Small, weighing only 2.25 lbs., will give power to your device for an average of 1-2 nights. FAA Approved for use on commercial airlines.
- Simple and Elegant: Keeping it all simple and easy to set up, the simple sleek Respironics CPAP Battery Kit includes just three parts, battery, travel case, and a slimline power cable for connecting the battery to your sleep therapy device.
- UPS: (Uninterrupted Power Supply) This feature is designed to help the battery kick in automatically if AC power fails. This mode ensures power is never lost to the CPAP machine even after power from the outlet is disconnected. When AC power is available again the battery will be bypassed and automatically recharge while the AC resumes powering the machine.
- Compatible: The battery is intended for use with 50 Series, 60 Series, and DreamStation machines.
- LED Charge Indicators: The battery features 5 convenient LED charge indicator lights that show the current charge level of the battery when it is charging as well as during use.
- Battery Life Expectancy: Respironics travel battery can provide approximately 14 hours of power to a machine with a pressure of 10cm H20 or lower, as long as additional accessories have not been added to the unit. Accessories include humidifiers and heated tubes. With standard use, the battery is expected to operate up to 1,000 cycles.
- Re-Charge Time: 3-4 hour recharge time
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery
- (1) Travel Case
- (1) DreamStation & SystemOne 60 Series Cable
- CPAP/BiPAP adapters
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||2.25 Lbs (Approx)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1124009|
|Battery Power:||90W, Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Battery, 1000 Cycles (Average)|
|Dimensions:||1.25 x 5.25 x 9.00 Inches (Approx)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Travel Battery|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Cannot be used for both Dreamstation and Dreamstation Go - COSTLY
by LWhite -
This is a very worthwhile battery to have in case of power outages or if you want to go camping off the grid. It is easy to use and keeps a good charge. Downside: If you own both a Dreamstation and a Dreamstation Go as I do, this battery cannot be used for the Go. It has a different plug setup. I travel extensively and wanted one battery to use with either of my Phillips CPAPs. Unacceptable limitation of use. Unacceptable cost factor as I paid $600 for this battery and would have to pay an additional $300 for the Go battery.