AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her with HumidAir™ by ResMed
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet ™for Her with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
There is a difference between the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her and the AirSense™ 10 Auto and it's not just the color pink. This CPAP machine for her uses an algorithm for women that takes into account the higher instances of flow limitation, often seen in women with sleep apnea. It then tailors therapy pressure levels as needed and is proven to provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath by breath basis throughout the night.
Unique Treatment for Women: The AirSense™ 10 is compact, rugged and lightweight, with a stylish exterior, a host of premium features, intelligent enhancements, user friendly controls, and a brilliant AutoSet™ algorithm designed exclusively for women. Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges and this is why ResMed created interfaces and therapy devices designed especially for women.
- Advanced AutoSet: AutoSet™ For Her monitors your breathing and when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event AutoSet™ For Her decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort. In addition, AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her can distinguish between obstructive and central apnea so you can rest assured that you are getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs throughout the night.
- Whisper Quiet:The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Bright LED Screen: The ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. If you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn't disrupt your partner. The screens back light also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Integrated Humidifier:The Heated humidification helps patients to sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during therapy. ResMed's HumidAir™ Humidifier is built directly into the AirSense™ 10 so it is much smaller and simpler than other "integrated" humidifier options. The HumidAir™ humidifier is easily adjustable from the "My Options" screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, where 1 is the lowest humidity setting and 8 is the highest. The integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with climate control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- EPR - (Expiratory Pressure Relief) This feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a very gentle pressure that naturally adjust to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, where 1 is the minimum pressure relief and 3 is the maximum.
- Smart Start and Stop: The SmartStart function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Never have to worry about turning it off
- AutoRamp: ResMed's new auto ramp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing Options: The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ comes with an ultra-light SlimLine™ CPAP tubing which is 40% lighter than traditional CPAP tubing. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubing
- ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tubing and Climate Control: When you use ClimateLineAir™ tubing with the AirSense™ 10 the system's advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak, to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy. With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir™ Tubing your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation and rain out.
- Therapy Tracking: In the Sleep Report you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and CheyneStokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide your doctor with valuable insight into the continued health of their patients.
- SD Data Card: The data card is pre-installed in the unit. In addition built in wireless communications mean that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the "More Info" option in the "Sleep Report" menu:
- Wireless Data Transmission: Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Important Note: If you have questions regarding the myAir app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to ResMed's myAir Support Page.
Included in This Package
- AirSense™ device with Integrated Humidifier
- New humidifier water chamber tub
- SlimLine™ tubing (unless you select the optional ClimateLine™ Air)
- Power Supply
- Travel Carry Bag
- SD Card (already inserted)
- Cleanable Water Chamber Tub
- DC/DC Converter
- Standard and Hypo Allergenic Filters
- Hose Tubing Options: ClimateLine™, SlimLine™, and Standard
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or when dirt and debris is noticed)
- Water Chamber Tub: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|AC Power:||Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)|
|Actual Weight:||44 oz (2.75lbs)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||37207, 37208, 37209, 37210|
|Battery Power:||Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Seperate|
|Compliance Meter:||On screen display|
|Country of Origin:||Australia|
|Data Storage Content:||SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider|
|DC Power:||24V ---3.75A|
|Dimensions:||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|FAA Approved:||Yes. Documentation may be required per airline|
|Filters:||Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable|
|Humidifier:||Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 HCPC|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Material Content:||Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto Adjusting Mode|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||AutoRamp with Sleep Detection, and Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Less Than 26.6 dBA|
|Special User Features:||AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 to CPAP Pressure|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews4 out of 5
by Carrie S -
Very happy with all the features this machine has. Especially like the humidifier. I didn't have one on my last machine and my mouth and throat were constantly dry. Needed an upgrade anyhow so deceided on this one. Makes a huge difference in my sleep quality. Love looking at the sleep report every morning. It tracks everything and makes it easy for my doctor to be involved in all the data as well. Highly recommend this machine for women.
Pressure above 10
by Jane Gregorio (Salt Lake City) -
Many of the new features are great. Problem is at pressure of 12 the machine motor whistles only when I inhaled. After many attempts to minimize sound I returned machine. My ResMed S9 Elite did not have this problem. I have been assured that all ResMed 10 machines have the ame motor and same sound. The noise in my machine started at a pressure of 10.7. I think ResMed has a problem with their motor or some inside chamber in the motor housing of their machine for those with higher than 10 pressure settings. I was able to go through all the suggestions for possible problems and I eliminated all other causes for the noise and was able to isolate it definitely to the motor area of the machine. Since I had to return it because the noise was interfering with my good nights sleep. I should have rated the machine much lower because of that but if you are partially deaf or don't need a steady pressure above 10 then the machine is absolutely great. ResMed-for those of us who do need that steady higher pressure please figure out why your 10 series has this motor noise with an inhale at higher pressures. Your S9 elite does not. My Resmed 9 machine is very old but still working. Hopefully resmed will fix the problem before my old machine finally gives out.