AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with Heated Humidifier
ResMed AutoSet for Her with Humidifier
Copy of RX required if applicable to U.S. residents
There is a difference between the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her and the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet, and it’s not just the color pink. There’s more to this CPAP machine. This CPAP machine uses an algorithm for women that takes into account the higher instances of flow limitation, which is often seen in women with sleep apnea. It then tailors therapy pressure levels as needed and is proven to provide effective therapy at the lowest pressure levels, on a breath-by-breath basis throughout the night.
Unique Treatment for Women
The ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine is compact, rugged, and lightweight, with a stylish exterior, a host of premium features, intelligent enhancements, user-friendly controls, and a brilliant AutoSet algorithm designed exclusively for women. Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges, which is why ResMed created interfaces and therapy devices designed especially for women.
- Advanced AutoSet—AutoSet for Her CPAP machine monitors your breathing, and when it detects flow limitations, it gently increases pressure until the event has cleared. After an event, AutoSet for Her decreases pressure again to improve overall sleep comfort.
- In addition, the ResMed AirSense 10 for Her CPAP machine can distinguish between obstructive and central apnea, so you can rest assured that you are getting the appropriate therapy for your changing needs throughout the night. It makes it easy to use and boasts an auto adjusting feature that changes to your breathing patterns. The ResMed AirSense 10 ensures your CPAP machine lets you sleep peacefully through the night.
- Whisper-quiet—the quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner. It runs on low volume to ensure the CPAP ResMed AirSense won’t disturb your much-needed sleep.
- Bright LED screen—the ambient light sensor for this CPAP machine adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the amount of light in the room. If you get up during the night and need to pause your therapy, the screen will stay dim so it doesn’t disrupt your partner. The screen’s backlight also turns off automatically to help you fall back to sleep without disturbance.
- Integrated humidifier—the heated humidification helps patients sleep better and longer, without dry mouth or discomfort, during therapy. ResMed’s HumidAir humidifier is built directly into the AirSense 10 CPAP machine, so it is much smaller and simpler than other “integrated” humidifier options.
- The HumidAir humidifier is easily adjustable from the My Options screen on the device. You can turn humidity off completely or choose levels from 1 to 8, with 1 as the lowest humidity setting and 8 as the highest. The integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with climate control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- EPR (expiratory pressure relief)—this feature reduces the work of breathing during exhalation, providing a very gentle pressure that naturally adjusts to your breathing cycle throughout the night. EPR can be turned off entirely, or you can choose levels from 1 to 3, with 1 as the minimum pressure relief and 3 as the maximum.
- This CPAP machine provides relief in your airways without applying uncomfortable pressure that can be common in some CPAP machines. Some only have one setting for all, and it can cause discomfort for other patients.
- SmartStart—the SmartStart function begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops after a few seconds. Never have to worry about turning it off after use.
- Autoramp—ResMed’s new auto ramp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Tubing options—the AirSense 10 AutoSet comes with an ultralight SlimLine CPAP tubing, which is 40 percent lighter than traditional CPAP tubing is. You have the option to choose the ClimateLineAir heated tubing.
- ClimateLineAir heated tubing and climate control—when you use ClimateLineAir tubing with the AirSense 10 CPAP machine, the system’s advanced Climate Control features are activated. Climate Control is an intelligent system that adapts to changes in room temperature, pressure flow, and mask and mouth leak to provide constant, comfortable temperatures and humidity levels during sleep therapy.
- With Climate Control and ClimateLineAir tubing, your machine will maintain a set temperature and relative humidity at the mask while you sleep while minimizing condensation.
- Therapy tracking—in the Sleep Report, you can view usage hours, mask seal indicators, humidification indicators, events per hour of use, average usage hours, leak rate, and AHI. The AirSense 10 AutoSet also includes central sleep apnea (CSA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide your doctor with valuable insight into your continued health.
- SD data card—the data card is preinstalled in the unit. In addition, built-in wireless communication means that you and your doctor can work together to ensure your treatment is progressing successfully. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her will display the following advanced therapy data on the machine display through the More Info option on the Sleep Report menu.
- Wireless data transmission—transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (only available for use in the United States).
Included in This Package
- (1) AirSense 10 CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
- (1) New humidifier water chamber tub
- (1) SlimLine tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card (already inserted)
- Cleanable Water Chamber Tub
- DC/DC Converter
- Standard ResMed Filters
- Hose Tubing Options: ClimateLine, SlimLine, and Universal 6ft
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or when dirt and debris is noticed)
- Water Chamber Tub: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- AC Power: Universal AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Actual Weight: 44 oz (2.75lbs)
- Altitude Compensation: Auto
- Associated Part Numbers: 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210
- Battery Power: Optional DC/DC Converter Sold Separate
- Compliance Meter: On screen display
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Data Storage Content: SD Card or Wireless Transmission (US Only) to Provider
- DC Power: 24V ---3.75A
- Dimensions: 4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"
- FAA Approved: Yes. Documentation may be required per airline
- Filters: Standard or Hypo-Allergenic Disposable
- Humidifier: Integrated with Optional Heated Tubing
- Insurance Codes: E0601 HCPC
- International Shipping: Yes International Shipping is available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
- Mode of Operation: Auto Adjusting Mode
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: AutoRamp with Sleep Detection, and Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs
- Sound Level: Less Than 26.6 dBA
- Special User Features: AutoRamp, Intergrated Humidifier, Heated Hose Tube
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 to CPAP Pressure
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Ratings & Reviews
by Carrie S -
Very happy with all the features this machine has. Especially like the humidifier. I didn't have one on my last machine and my mouth and throat were constantly dry. Needed an upgrade anyhow so deceided on this one. Makes a huge difference in my sleep quality. Love looking at the sleep report every morning. It tracks everything and makes it easy for my doctor to be involved in all the data as well. Highly recommend this machine for women.
Pressure above 10
by Jane Gregorio (Salt Lake City) -
Many of the new features are great. Problem is at pressure of 12 the machine motor whistles only when I inhaled. After many attempts to minimize sound I returned machine. My ResMed S9 Elite did not have this problem. I have been assured that all ResMed 10 machines have the ame motor and same sound. The noise in my machine started at a pressure of 10.7. I think ResMed has a problem with their motor or some inside chamber in the motor housing of their machine for those with higher than 10 pressure settings. I was able to go through all the suggestions for possible problems and I eliminated all other causes for the noise and was able to isolate it definitely to the motor area of the machine. Since I had to return it because the noise was interfering with my good nights sleep. I should have rated the machine much lower because of that but if you are partially deaf or don't need a steady pressure above 10 then the machine is absolutely great. ResMed-for those of us who do need that steady higher pressure please figure out why your 10 series has this motor noise with an inhale at higher pressures. Your S9 elite does not. My Resmed 9 machine is very old but still working. Hopefully resmed will fix the problem before my old machine finally gives out.