AirCurve 10 ST-A BiLevel with Humidifier by ResMed
AirCurve 10 ST-A Bi-Level with Humidifier by ResMed
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A with built-in HumidAir Humidifier is a non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency such as neuromuscular disease, restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation syndromes. All product information for this model can be found below.
AirCurve ST-A Features
- Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support - ResMed introduces iVAPS, which adapts to your specific breathing needs. Manually input your information such as height and respiratory rate through the CPAP machine or turn on the learned feature tool and your individual breathing patterns will adjust the machine accordingly. Intelligent back-up rate or (iBR) is another unique feature of this machine. iBR maximizes the opportunity for you to breathe spontaneously. Simply put, back-up breaths are utilized from the machine when it senses you have stopped breathing meaning you receive the restful night sleep no matter your breathing patterns.
- Personalized to your needs - Similar to other AirSense and AirCurve 10 CPAP Machines, you can adjust your settings to what is most beneficial for you! Change the time zone, mask interface and numerous other features based on your personal preferences.
- Quietly Intelligent - With a built-in light sensor that automatically adjusts to the amount of light in the room, you can rest assured knowing you will not disrupt your bed partner with a bright, glaring screen. Ensure everyone gets the silent night of sleep they deserve!
- Integrated Humidification - Sleep comfortably knowing you will not wake up with a dry mouth or feeling discomfort with this machine. Simple to adjust, you can change the amount of humidification you receive by navigating through an easy setup menu.
- SmartStart and AutoStop - Achieve your exact prescription setting from the moment you breathe into your CPAP mask on the first night! Designed to start therapy once triggered by your breath and stop therapy as soon as your mask is taken off, gain confidence knowing the peaceful night of sleep your have been searching for is only moments away.
- Wireless Data Transmission - Transmits compliance data via a wireless signal (Only available for use in the United States).
Included with Purchase
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed
Ratings & Reviews
Pricey but worth it
by Zane S -
Very expensive machine but possibly the best machine ive ever used
Pricey but necessary if needed
by Tabitha W. -
Great device for what its used for but so dang expensive