Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto Travel Machine by Somnetics
Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto Travel Machine
Try the Transcend 3 Risk-Free for 30 days! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Transcend 3 Machine, you can return it back to us within 30 days of purchase for a store credit.
Building off the success of the original Transcend as one of the best-selling travel CPAP Machines, comes the all-new redesigned Transcend 3 miniCPAP™. Continuing in the tradition of its predecessor, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ is small, lightweight, and portable. Perfect for all traveling CPAP users! To boost overall user experience, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ introduces a sleek, modern look with stable silicone base and a swivel nozzle. This means using your CPAP machine when traveling still offers a full range of motion.
Can I travel with my CPAP? This unit is built for in-flight use and fits easily into any carry-on bag. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ is FAA approved meaning there is no worry when it comes to any sort of travel. Equally as important is the compatibility of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ with any CPAP mask or CPAP tubing with a 22mm connector. Getting a good night's sleep has never been easier regardless of where you are going or how you are traveling.
Typical complaints with Travel CPAP Machines are the durability and power options due to limited accessibility. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ bolsters a full lineup of power options. Therefore, you will have every opportunity to receive the quality of sleep you deserve.
Please Note: The Transcend P10 Battery will NOT work with this machine. The only additional battery options that can be used are the 4 cell Transcend battery or the 8 cell Transcend battery.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Durability - A major concern when traveling with your CPAP machine is how it will withstand certain conditions. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ is backed by a 3-year warranty and is risk-free for 30-days. Don't let your sleep apnea restrict your lifestyle anymore!
- Size and Weight - Weighing only 1lb, transporting your Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ for travel is a breeze. In addition, this CPAP machine is FAA-approved for use on a plane for any in air travel.
- Power Options - Users have the option to buy additional power options such as the P8 battery or solar battery. Undeniably, this makes your on the go CPAP therapy as simple as possible.
Included In This Package
- (1) Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto
- (1) Transcend Travel Case
- (1) Standard 6-foot CPAP tubing
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (4) International Plug Adapters
- (1) USB cable
- (1) User Manual
- Transcend P4 Battery
- Transcend P8 Multi-Night Battery
- Portable Solar Battery Charger
- Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Filter Assembly
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
|Modes of Operation:||Auto Adjusing / Fixed Pressure|
|Dimensions:||7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7|
|Actual Weight||1.09 lbs|
|Noise Level:||30 DBA|
|Auto Altitude Adjustment:||Yes|
|Voltage Requirements:||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ auto faq's
What is the actual size of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP?
The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is about as big as a can of soda. It's dimensions are 7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7
Is the Transcend 3 a fixed pressure machine or auto?
This machine is both. It's therapeutic range is from 4cmH20 to 20cmH20 and it consists of 2 modes fixed pressure and auto mode.
Does this machine work with the Transcend P10 battery?
No, unfortunatley the only compatible machine for the Transcend P10 battery is the Transcend 365 machine.
What battery should I use for my Transcend 3 miniCPAP?
We recommend the Transcend multi-night 8 cell battery
Can the Transcend 3 miniCPAP be used in flight?
Yes, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP is FAA approved for all aspects of flight. This machine was born to fly.
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
Freedom to Travel
by Mary W -
So glad I came across this little gem of a machine! Love to travel , and this mini CPAP machine makes it so much easier. Very small, lightweight, and so easy to pick up and go. Love the price too!
Used for 2 weeks and love it.
by Clyde W -
I bought this cpap as a second unit to have when i go out of town. I have had it for 2 weeks and love it. It also works with my resmed mask. Good choice for anyone looking to get a travel cpap.