Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto Travel Machine
Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto Travel Machine
Try the Transcend 3 Risk-Free for 30 days! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Transcend 3 Machine, you can return it back to us within 30 days of purchase for a store credit.
Building off the success of the original Transcend as one of the best-selling travel CPAP Machines, comes the all-new redesigned Transcend 3 miniCPAP. Continuing in the tradition of its predecessor, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP is small, lightweight, and portable. Perfect for all traveling CPAP users! To boost overall user experience, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP introduces a sleek, modern look with stable silicone base and a swivel nozzle. This means using your CPAP machine when traveling still offers a full range of motion without the worry of it slipping.
Can I travel with my CPAP? This unit is built for in-flight use and fits easily into any carry-on bag. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is FAA approved meaning there is no worry when it comes to any sort of travel. Equally as important is the compatibility of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP with any CPAP interface or CPAP tubing with a 22mm connector. Getting a good night's sleep has never been easier regardless of where you are going or how you are traveling.
Typical complaints with Travel CPAP Machines are the durability and power options due to limited accessibility. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP bolsters a full lineup of power options. Therefore, you will have every opportunity to receive the quality of sleep you deserve.
Please Note: The Transcend P10 Battery will NOT work with this machine. The only additional battery option that can be used is the 8 cell Transcend battery.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No RX required to avoid any delays (except machines & humidifiers, all domestic machine orders require an RX). Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
- Durability - A major concern when traveling with your CPAP machine is how it will withstand certain conditions. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP is backed by a 3-year warranty and is risk-free for 30-days, if you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us for a full store credit. Don't let your sleep apnea restrict your lifestyle anymore!
- Size and Weight - Weighing only 1lb, transporting your Transcend 3 miniCPAP for travel is a breeze. In addition, this CPAP machine is FAA-approved for use on a plane for any in air travel.
- Power Options - Users have the option to buy additional power options such as the P8 battery which can be connected to the device externally. Undeniably, this makes your on the go CPAP therapy as simple as possible.
Included In This Package
- (1) Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto
- (1) Transcend Travel Case
- (1) Standard 6-foot CPAP tubing
- (1) AC Power Supply
- (4) International Plug Adapters
- (1) USB cable
- (1) User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Modes of Operation: Auto Adjusting / Fixed Pressure
- Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7
- Actual Weight 1.09 lbs.
- Noise Level: 30 DBA
- Operating Pressure: 4-20cmH20
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Voltage Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Ratings & Reviews
by john barron -
the machine is quite but every breathe seems amplified it was quite disturbing to both myself and my wife
Do NOT Purchase if Using a Mac !!
by Mark -
While not a 1800CPAP issue, Somnetics is making it one. do NOT purchase the Transcend 3 miniCPAP if you want to use their software and plan to do so via a Mac. Even tough the guide included with the unit, as well as the User Manual online at Somnetics states to "refer to the software section" in order to adjust the Ramp feature as well as to use the EZEX feature, it is impossible to do so. "Customer Care" at Somnetics actually told me that their software does not work with a Mac, even though they have the drive to do so, to download, ON THEIR SITE ! Great machine otherwise, but Somenetics is making it useless unless you are using Windows.